There are times when you might find yourself in a situation where you need to administer first aid but don’t have access to the internet. Whether you’re out hiking or traveling in a foreign country, there are a few basic first aid techniques that you can use to stabilize a patient until professional help arrives. This guide will teach you how to recognize and treat common injuries and illnesses, as well as how to provide basic life support. With a little bit of preparation, you can feel confident that you’ll be able to handle any first aid emergency.
The latest First Aid Guide Offline for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
First Aid Guide Offline Andorid App Summary
Ferdari Studios has developed the First Aid Guide Offline for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, First Aid Guide Offline has got over 109496+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2b
The latest update of First Aid Guide Offline is Aug 15, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
First Aid Guide Offline App Overview and Details
IT WORKS WITHOUT INTERNET, TAKE IT WHERE YOU WANT! 🌴🌵☀️
💾 3MB THAT CAN SAVE LIVES❤️
The purpose of first aid is to alleviate the pain and anxiety of the injured or sick and prevent the worsening of their condition. In extreme cases they are necessary to avoid death until medical assistance is obtained.
First aid varies according to the needs of the victim and according to the knowledge of the rescuer. Knowing what not to do is as important as knowing what to do, because a poorly applied therapeutic measure can lead to serious complications. For example, in acute appendicitis a mild laxative may endanger the patient’s life.
✔️ Asphyxia (Choking)
✔️ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
✔️ Poisoning and Intoxication
✔️ Heat stroke and heat dehydration
✔️ Lipothymia (Fainting)
✔️ Sprains and Fractures
✔️ Full Glossary
UNLOCKABLE CONTENT (FREE VERSION)
✔️ What to do on Earthquakes
✔️ First Aid Kit
Includes images from A.D.A.M. and other medical institutions for education purposes only.
Features of First Aid Guide Offline for PC
1. IT WORKS WITHOUT INTERNET, TAKE IT WHERE YOU WANT!
2. 3MB THAT CAN SAVE LIVES
3. The purpose of first aid is to alleviate the pain and anxiety of the injured or sick and prevent the worsening of their condition.
4. In extreme cases they are necessary to avoid death until medical assistance is obtained.
5. First aid varies according to the needs of the victim and according to the knowledge of the rescuer.
6. Knowing what not to do is as important as knowing what to do, because a poorly applied therapeutic measure can lead to serious complications.
7. For example, in acute appendicitis a mild laxative may endanger the patient’s life.
9. ✔️ Asphyxia (Choking)
10. ✔️ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Install “First Aid Guide Offline” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the First Aid Guide Offline on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the First Aid Guide Offline app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install First Aid Guide Offline.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||First Aid Guide Offline On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ferdari Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this First Aid Guide Offline?
✔️Errors and fixes
✔️Updated Play Billing 3.0
✔️Updated for new policies
The First Aid Guide Offline application is a comprehensive guide to first aid. It covers everything from basic first aid to more advanced procedures. The app is easy to use and includes clear instructions and illustrations. It is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to learn more about first aid or who wants to be prepared in case of an emergency.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the First Aid Guide Offline for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This First Aid Guide Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for First Aid Guide Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the First Aid Guide Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the First Aid Guide Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.