A flashlight is a portable device used to emit light from a battery-powered lamp. The light emitted is usually directed in a particular direction by a reflector. The first flashlight was invented by British engineer and inventor Humphry Davy in 1807.
The latest Flashlight for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
Falnesc has developed the Flashlight for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Flashlight has got over 9572+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 35.10-r15520
The latest update of Flashlight is Aug 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Flashlight App for Android enables your device led flash to get your work done instantly which is required in bright light.
Flashlight app instantly converts your device into brightest flashlight.
• Elegant and Visual Torch
• LED Flashlight lights up quickly
• Strobe Light with Control
• Screen light with different Colours
• Torch View with Vibration Sensation
• Runs in background
• Without many permissions
• SOS Flash Light Function
Flashlight Widget – Turn on flashlight easily by using widget.
Strobe Light – Strobe Light frequency is adjustable with frequency controller. You can swipe the strobe light in order to adjust the light blinking mode.
SOS Flashlight – SOS Flashlight to give you emergency SOS led light. Strobe light can also be used for emergencies.
Screen Light – Screen light uses screen to display bright light with different colours.
Secure Flashlight – Led Flashlight does not use unnecessary permissions and your privacy is secure.
Flashlight tool does work when you require some productivity like reading in dark and working in night with flash light.
For further queries, reach us at:
Features of Flashlight for PC
-Elegant and Visual Torch
-LED Flashlight lights up quickly
-Strobe Light with Control
-Screen light with different Colours
-Torch View with Vibration Sensation
-Runs in background
-Without many permissions
-SOS Flash Light Function
Install “Flashlight” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Flashlight on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Flashlight app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Flashlight.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Flashlight?
– Strobe sound feedback
– haptic feedback bug fixes
Overall, the flashlight app is a very handy tool to have on your phone. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for a flashlight app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a flashlight app that has all the features they need.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Flashlight for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.