FLCC, Finger Lakes Community College, located in Canandaigua, New York, offers a variety of degree and certificate programs. Students can choose from over 50 associate degree programs and over 100 certificate programs. FLCC also offers online and hybrid courses.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FLCC Where to? for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install FLCC Where to? For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the FLCC Where to? for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the FLCC Where to?.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for FLCC Where to? on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the FLCC Where to? and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the FLCC Where to? on your computer right away.
|App Name:||FLCC Where to? On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||FLCC New Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2017|
|Get it On:|
FLCC Where to? Andorid App Summary
The FLCC Where to? was developed by the popular developer agency named FLCC New Media. They have the FLCC Where to? in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 494 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FLCC Where to? latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 7, 2017 was the last date the FLCC Where to? was updated with new features. If you want to use the FLCC Where to? on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FLCC Where to? using the emulator later on.
FLCC Where to? App Overview and Details
The “FLCC Where to?” app will help you get around Finger Lake Community College’s main campus. It makes locating staff and faculty offices, emails and contact information fast and easy. That means right from the directory you can click on the number to call your professor or click the email link to send them an email. If you are not sure where their office is located, you can simply click on the “walking person” icon and it will show you on the map.
This app was created as an FLCC New Media Capstone project by Peter Cahill and Kaitlin Johnstone under the instruction of Paul Engin.
Features of FLCC Where to? for PC
1. The app is designed to help users navigate the main campus of Finger Lakes Community College.
2. Users can easily locate staff and faculty offices, emails and contact information.
3. The app includes a directory of staff and faculty.
4. Users can click on a phone number to call a professor.
5. Users can click on an email link to email a professor.
6. The app includes a map of the campus.
7. The app was created by Peter Cahill and Kaitlin Johnstone.
8. The app was instructed by Paul Engin.
9. The app is a New Media Capstone project.
10. The app is for Finger Lakes Community College.
Whats New In this FLCC Where to??
The “FLCC Where to?” 2017 update, includes updated maps and directory information.
FLCC Where to? conclusion
After considering all of the information, I have decided that I would like to attend FLCC. The small campus and friendly atmosphere make it the perfect place for me to continue my education. The opportunities available for students to get involved on campus are also a major plus. I am looking forward to becoming a part of the FLCC community and furthering my education.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FLCC Where to? of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FLCC Where to? to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FLCC Where to? and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the FLCC Where to?. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FLCC Where to?.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.