Flickr is a photo sharing website where users can upload, share, and view photos. It was created in February 2004 by Ludicorp and was later acquired by Yahoo in March 2005.
In this article, we will show you how to download Flickr For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Flickr technical specifications first.
Flickr Andorid App Summary
Flickr, Inc. is the developer of this Flickr application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2529506+ users of this app. The Flickr app rating is currently 4.16.26.
It was last updated on Aug 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Flickr for PC
1. Photo sharing and editing made easy from any device.
2. Browse, select, and organize photos with one gesture.
3. Share photos in seconds.
4. An expansive and passionate community of photographers.
5. Simple organization and sharing tools.
6. Creative tools for editing photos.
7. Feedback and support from Flickr staff.
8. Continued growth and improvement for Flickr users.
9. A commitment to making Flickr a better place for photographers.
10. Continued support for Flickr users.
|App Name:||Flickr On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Flickr, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Flickr For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Flickr on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Flickr on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theFlickr in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Flickr on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Flickr running on your computer.
Flickr App Overview and Details
Join the largest, most influential community of photographers in the world. Upload, edit, and share your photos from any device, anytime.
• Find your inspiration, find your people. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
• Organization and sharing made simple. Browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity. Edit your photos, add filters, crop images, and more!
Flickr has joined the SmugMug family! Learn more at www.smugmug.com/together
We’re committed to making Flickr a better place to grow, and we’d like to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://help.flickr.com/contact/contact-us-rkBc7roJQ
Whats New In this Flickr?
Thank you for using Flickr! We regularly update the app to fix bugs and improve features. Download the latest version to get the best Flickr experience!
Flickr is an online photo-sharing application that allows users to share photos with others online. The application is simple to use and allows users to easily upload and share photos with others. The application also includes a number of features that allow users to edit and manipulate their photos. Flickr is a great application for those who want to share photos with others online.
This concludes our article on Flickr Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Flickr for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Flickr to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flickr and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flickr. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flickr.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.