A floating camera is a camera that is not fixed in one place, but instead is allowed to move around freely. This type of camera is often used in filmmaking to create a more immersive experience for the viewer.
Do you know the technical specifics of Floating Camera for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Floating Camera Andorid App Summary
The Floating Camera application developer is Michael Jentsch. They listed the Floating Camera under the Photography category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Floating Camera is more than 273955. With a 3.2, the latest 2.5.22 of the Floating Camera is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Floating Camera is Aug 23, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Floating Camera on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Floating Camera On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michael Jentsch|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Floating Camera Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Floating Camera on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Floating Camera and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Floating Camera on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Floating Camera for PC
– Create a floating window camera in front of any other active app
– Select front or back-camera
– Drag and drop the camera to any desired location on the screen
– Take pictures in automatic mode every X seconds/minutes
– Upload pictures to webspace
Floating Camera App Overview and Details
If you ever need a camera in front of any other active app, Floating Camera is the best solution for you.
– This app will create a multi window camera in front of any other active app
– You can select front- or back-camera if available on your device
– The camera can be moved all over the display (drag and drop)
– The app works in portrait and landscape mode.
– You can resize the preview window
– You can select the photo resolution
– The camera preview window will stay allways on top of your screen
– You can sop the camera via notification without using the “manager screen” (Quit Webcam)
– A real working multi window camera for android 4.0 or better
– Floating Camera can take pictures in automatic mode every X seconds/minutes
– You can configure a server to send heartbeat for remote monitoring
– You can configure floating Camera to take a photo only if something on the picture has changed
– With the Camera you can upload your taken pictures to your webspace via webservice
– And the BEST – Floating Webcam is FREE & NO-ADS
Whats New In this Floating Camera?
Crash bugfix on start and initial apect ratio correction.
The Floating Camera application is a great way to take pictures and videos of your surroundings. It is easy to use and really captures the moment. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to take pictures and videos of their surroundings.
Downloading and installing the Floating Camera for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Floating Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Floating Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Floating Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Floating Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.