Delta Airlines is a major American airline, with its corporate headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline operates a hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and a secondary hub at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Delta is the sixth-oldest operating airline by foundation date, and the oldest airline still operating in the United States.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fly Delta for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Fly Delta For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Fly Delta on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Fly Delta using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Fly Delta so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Fly Delta on your computer.
|App Name:||Fly Delta On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Delta Air Lines, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Fly Delta Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Fly Delta in the Travel & Local category. You can download and install Fly Delta on your Android phone from there. Delta Air Lines, Inc. is the developer of Fly Delta who made this app.
5.24.1 is the latest version of Fly Delta that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 16327621. Plus, you’ll see that Fly Delta has a good user rating of 2.5.
You can install the latest version of Fly Delta, which is Aug 23, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Fly Delta on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Fly Delta for PC
– Book domestic and international flights
– Track and pay for upgrades
– Manage travel preferences
– Save a companion to your profile
– Receive notifications about your flight
– Use Airport Maps
– View your place on the upgrade/standby list
– Scan your passport
– View, change or upgrade your seat
– Reserve Preferred Seats
– Access boarding pass offline
– Pay for and track your checked bags
– Add Trip Extras
– Monitor flight status
– Rebook canceled flights or missed connections
– Get real-time bag tracking alerts
Fly Delta App Overview and Details
Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award-winning Android app that makes travel easier than ever before.
Planning Your Trip
• Shop and book domestic and international flights
• Track and pay for upgrades using your SkyMiles®
• Manage travel preferences and payment methods
• Save a companion to your profile
• Need Help? Chat with one of our agents via Live Chat messaging
Use at the Airport
• ”Today” has everything you need for your day of travel
• Check in to your flight and receive your digital boarding pass
• ”Notifications” stores your flight updates and gate change notifications
• Use Airport Maps to navigate through the airport
• View your place on the upgrade/standby list
• Scan your passport during check-in
• View, change or upgrade your seat
• Reserve Preferred Seats in the bulkhead or aisle
• Access boarding pass offline
• Pay for and track your checked bags
• Add Trip Extras like a Wi-Fi pass or Mileage Booster
• Monitor flight status and read details about our fleet and partners
• Rebook canceled flights or missed connections
During & After Your Flight
• Get real-time bag tracking alerts
• Map your flight en route
• Find Delta Sky Club® info
• Store and use mobile drink vouchers
Whats New In this Fly Delta?
What’s New 5.24.1:
• Ongoing bug fixes and maintenance to keep things running smoothly
I applied to Fly Delta because I want to work in the airline industry. I am passionate about travel and want to use my skills to help passengers have a great experience when they fly. I am excited to learn more about the industry and to grow my career.
That’s it! That’s how you download Fly Delta on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Fly Delta to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fly Delta and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fly Delta. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fly Delta.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.