Foodie India is a website that celebrates Indian food. It is a platform for people to share their recipes, photos and stories about Indian food. Foodie India brings together people from all over the world who love Indian food.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Foodie India for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Foodie India For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Foodie India on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Foodie India, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Foodie India app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Foodie India Andorid App Summary
Under the Food & Drink category on Google Play store, Foodie India has over 440 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. AbracaDabra Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has developed the Foodie India and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 25.0.
Until this latest version, Foodie India has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Feb 5, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Foodie India on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Foodie India On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AbracaDabra Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Feb 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Foodie India for PC
1. Foodie India offers easy search for cafes, restaurants by location, cuisine and name.
2. You can explore every best restaurant in your city and also the ones near your current location.
3. View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews and all the other information you need for the best choice for Dine Out, Food Delivery, Nightlife, or Takeaway.
4. Rate and review restaurants you’ve been to.
5. Share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
6. Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or change radius of a circle to search in a specific area.
7. Comment about not only food but also the ambiance of hotel.
8. Foodie India is now available in over 18 cities across India.
9. More locations coming very soon.
10. Enjoy the best food dishes the world has to offer!
Foodie India App Overview and Details
Foodie India finds the list of best food dishes & desserts around your location. Foodie India tries to make people taste the best possible food dish option in that part of the world. There are many countries in the world and each offer something very special food dishes. We are trying to share that knowledge with tourist who love exploring the world for taste and who are connoisseur of best food. AbracaDabra believes that real magic lies within ourselves and world is not enough even when we explore small think such as Yummy Food Dish!
* Search with ease for Cafes, Restaurants by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name
(e.g. Starbucks, Domino’s Pizza, Amaya).
* Explore every best restaurant in your city, and also the ones near your current location,
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need for the best choice for Dine Out, Food Delivery, Nightlife, or Takeaway.
* Rate and review restaurants you’ve been to.
*If you want to sell a food item; share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or change radius of a circle to search in a specific area.
*Comment about not only food but also the ambiance of hotel.
*Foodie India is now available in over 18 cities across India, the
Mumbai,Nagpur,Nashik,Panjim,Pune,Thane and Thiruvananthapuram. More locations coming very soon.
Whats New In this Foodie India?
Bug Fixes ! UI Changes!
After much deliberation, I have finally decided to apply to Foodie India. This is an incredible opportunity to learn more about Indian cuisine and culture. I am excited to explore the different regions of India and taste the amazing food. I am also looking forward to meeting the other participants and learning from them. I am confident that this will be a life-changing experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Foodie India of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Foodie India to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Foodie India and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Foodie India. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Foodie India.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.