Foodies are people who appreciate good food and are passionate about trying new cuisines. They are always on the lookout for the best restaurants and enjoy talking about food. They are usually very knowledgeable about different types of food and enjoy cooking as well.
The latest Foodies for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Foodies Andorid App Summary
Mandy’s Digi World has developed the Foodies for Android. You can find it under the Food & Drink category on Play Store. Since its inception, Foodies has got over 554+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Foodies is Dec 30, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Foodies App Overview and Details
A full web-view app for Foodies restaurant.
Used for searching products and booking the food from the menu.
Uses Wordpres in website and woocommerce for E-commece purpose.
Features of Foodies for PC
1. Fully web-based app that can be used to search for products and make reservations from the Foodies menu.
2. WordPress and WooCommerce based eCommerce platform for buying food and other products from the restaurant.
3. Mobile-friendly design for users who want to make reservations on the go.
4. Secure payment gateway for processing transactions.
5. Robust backend that can handle a high volume of requests.
6. User account management system for keeping track of reservations and orders.
7. Customizable menu system for displaying dishes and prices.
8. Integrated chat system for communicating with restaurant staff.
9. Comprehensive reporting system for tracking sales and customer data.
10. Support for multiple languages and currencies to accommodate international customers.
Install “Foodies” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Foodies on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Foodies on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Foodies and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Foodies as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Foodies On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mandy’s Digi World|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Foodies?
Foodies restaurant mobile app, based on web-view hybrid technology.
Book your favourite delicacies from your own Foodies restaurant with our App.
The best place for food friends and fun.
Foodies is an extremely user friendly application that provides a comprehensive list of food establishments in your area. The application is also equipped with a number of features that allows you to filter your search results, making it easier for you to find the perfect restaurant for your needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Foodies for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Foodies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Foodies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Foodies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Foodies.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.