Audiobooks have been around for centuries, but with the advent of the internet, they have taken on a new form. Freed Audiobooks are audiobooks that are available for free, without any restrictions. They can be streamed or downloaded, and there are no commercials or ads. Freed Audiobooks are a great way to enjoy your favorite books while you’re on the go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Freed Audiobooks for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Freed Audiobooks On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sanity Audio Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Freed Audiobooks Andorid App Summary
The Freed Audiobooks was developed by the popular developer agency named Sanity Audio Apps. They have the Freed Audiobooks in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.15.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9004631 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Freed Audiobooks latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 28, 2022 was the last date the Freed Audiobooks was updated with new features. If you want to use the Freed Audiobooks on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Freed Audiobooks using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Freed Audiobooks For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Freed Audiobooks using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Freed Audiobooks on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Freed Audiobooks here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Freed Audiobooks for PC
1. Over 14,000 classic audiobooks to choose from.
2. Easily find and listen to your favourite audiobooks.
3. Search by author and genre.
4. Control the playback speed.
5. Set a sleep timer.
6. Receive weekly notifications of new audiobooks.
7. Simple and easy-to-use interface.
8. Chromecast support.
9. All audiobooks are in public domain.
10. Volunteers contribute to make audiobooks free and audible.
Freed Audiobooks App Overview and Details
Catalog of free audiobooks, that are available in the public domain.
Find and listen to over 14.000 classic audiobooks.
Audio book can be streamed over the internet any time anywhere. Genres books available for search in our application: romance, poem, mystery, sci-fi, children and more! This app is Chromecast ready.
You can find your favourite classics books here. You can find the most popular books and the new.
Every audiobook is on public domain which means that you can listen to it without spending any money.
You can explore resources of Librivox and more sites soon.
There are tons of free audiobooks such as Sherlock Holmes books, Moby Dick, The Art of War, Dracula, Romeo and Juliet, Heart of Darkness and more.
1. Download books and listen to them offline.
2. Discover classic and clearly audible audiobooks.
3. Search audiobooks by name and author.
4. Control speed rate of book.
5. Set sleep timer.
6. Get notifications with adiobooks of the week.
7. Super simple interface with book covers.
8. Chromecast support.
Audiobooks from LibriVox are free and audible thanks to the dedicated work of volunteers.
If you like them support this site! All audiobooks are in public domain.
Whats New In this Freed Audiobooks?
The Freed Audiobooks app is a great way to access a variety of audiobooks without having to leave your home. With a library that includes titles from a variety of genres, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The app is easy to use and makes finding your next great audiobook a breeze.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Freed Audiobooks of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Freed Audiobooks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Freed Audiobooks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Freed Audiobooks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Freed Audiobooks.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.