G-Stomper Producer is a music production tool that allows you to create your own music. The app comes with a wide range of features, including a drum machine, a synthesizer, and a sequencer. You can use G-Stomper Producer to create your own beats, melodies, and chord progressions. The app also includes a variety of effects, which you can use to enhance your music. G-Stomper Producer is a powerful tool for creating music, and it is perfect for producers of all levels of experience.
So, you want to download the G-Stomper Producer for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
G-Stomper Producer Andorid App Summary
The G-Stomper Producer is listed under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the G-Stomper Producer is planet-h.com. The current version of G-Stomper Producer is 22.214.171.124 with a total user count of 34705 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
May 15, 2022 was the last date the G-Stomper Producer was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download G-Stomper Producer For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the G-Stomper Producer on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the G-Stomper Producer to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for G-Stomper Producer. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the G-Stomper Producer on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the G-Stomper Producer on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||G-Stomper Producer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
G-Stomper Producer App Overview and Details
G-Stomper Producer is a fast and flexible Music Sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation, designed for use in live performance as well as for production. It comes with a powerful Drum Sampler, a polyphonic and multi-timbral Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (VA-Beast), Sounds, Effects, Sequencers, Pads and Keyboards, a graphical Multi-Track Song Arranger, and many other creative features that help you to create your own music.
Jam live, improvise and let the music happen spontaneously, play patterns of different lengths/quantizations, simultaneously and in any combination, without having to stop the sequencer at any time, and finally write your creation down as a Song.
Instruments and Pattern Sequencer
• Sampler/Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Timing & Measure : Individual Swing Quantization, Time Signature, and Measure per Track
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels, Parametric 3-band Equalizer + 2 Insert Effect Units per Channel
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : Master Out, Parametric 3-band Equalizer, 2 Insert Effect Units
• Tempo Track : Dedicated Sequencer Track for Tempo Automation
• Pattern Arranger : Live Pattern Arranger with 64 concurrent Patterns per Track
• Scene Arranger : Up to 64 Scenes for creative Live Arrangements
• Song Arranger : Graphical Multi-Track Song Arranger with up to 39 Tracks
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types including Dynamic Processors, Resonant Filters, Distortions, Delays, Reverbs, Vocoders, and more
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFOs, Envelope Followers
• Per Track/Voice Multi-Filters
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files/songs
Full Version only
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in the Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Scenes as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Share your exported Music
Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum recommended device specs
1.2 GHz quad-core cpu
1280 * 720 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
Features of G-Stomper Producer for PC
number of other Link enabled apps or devices
• Real-time Audio Warping: Change the tempo and timing of any audio clip without affecting the pitch
• Audio Clip Grooves: Pre-defined audio clip grooves that will automatically add swing to audio clips
• Smart Controls: Customizable, intuitive controls that change with the context of what you are working on
• MIDI Editor: Full featured MIDI editor with piano roll, event list, controller editing, and more
• Plugin Support: VST, AU, and AAX plugin support for macOS and Windows
Whats New In this G-Stomper Producer?
Fully prepared the app for Android 12.1
Fixed several Bluetooth LE permission issues
Updated to the latest Ableton Link libraries
Updated to the latest NDK24
G-Stomper Producer is a powerful music production tool for Android. It offers a wide range of features for creating and editing music. With G-Stomper Producer, you can create your own beats, melodies and chords, and mix them together to create complete songs. You can also add effects and filters to your music to give it a unique sound. G-Stomper Producer is a great tool for musicians of all skill levels.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the G-Stomper Producer on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This G-Stomper Producer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Stomper Producer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Stomper Producer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Stomper Producer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.