A gallery is a space where art is exhibited. It can be in a public or private space. The art can be paintings, sculptures, or any other type of art. Galleries can be found in cities all over the world. They can be small or large, and they can be in a variety of locations, such as in a downtown area or a museum.
The technical specifications of the Gallery for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Gallery Andorid App Summary
Gallery was developed by Shenzhen TCL New Technology Co., Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Gallery from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Gallery is 1.1.3_6f98b7a_22060114 on Play store with total users of 1441409. The Gallery app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Gallery is Jun 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Gallery on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Gallery For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Gallery using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Gallery on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Gallery here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Gallery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shenzhen TCL New Technology Co., Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Gallery for PC
-Sync your Google Photos to your TV
-View your Google Photos on your TV
-Manage your Google Photos on your TV
-Set your Google Photos as your TV screensaver
Gallery App Overview and Details
Synchronise your own pictures from your “Google Photo”, view them and manage them on TV. Set them as your own TV screensaver is also welcomed.
Whats New In this Gallery?
[Sync Google Photo] : Link with your google account, download and upload your photos from your google photo
[Set screensaver]：Set brilliant photos as your screensaver.
[Take a selfie]: Use your TV camera to take a selfie. (Camera needed)
In conclusion, the Gallery application is a great way to keep track of your photos and videos. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow you to keep your media collection organized. The Gallery application is a great way to keep your memories organized and easy to access.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Gallery on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Gallery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gallery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gallery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gallery.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.