Geeni is a startup founded in 2014 that creates innovative, internet-connected products. The company is best known for its smart home products that make it easy for people to control their devices from anywhere in the world. Geeni’s goal is to make it easy for everyone to have a smart home, regardless of their level of technical expertise.
We will help you download the Geeni for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Geeni on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Geeni on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Geeni on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Geeni as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Geeni On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Merkury Innovations|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Geeni Andorid App Summary
Merkury Innovations is the developer of the Geeni, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Geeni from them is 2.2.3 with over 4778747 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Geeni is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Geeni is Apr 13, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Geeni on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Geeni App Overview and Details
Meet Geeni. Your wish is Geeni’s command.
Control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy app, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from ANYWHERE in the world. Geeni is easy enough for anyone to use and combines the SIMPLICITY of an on/off switch with PREMIUM features such as:
– Easy, powerful control of each device. Choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs, perfectly Dim a white bulb, track energy usage of a plug, all from the same app!
– Group devices and control by room
– Set smart scenes for automated actions
– Schedule when devices turn on and off to allow more control and security
– Choose which devices your friends, guests, roommates, or your family can control thanks to account sharing
– Cloud based services so you can log in and control your home from any phone
– and more.
Compatible with all Geeni-enabled smart devices. No complicated hub required; each Geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your home wifi network.
Features of Geeni for PC
-Control all Geeni devices in one easy app or by voice using Amazon Echo
-Create groups of devices and control by room
-Set schedules for devices to turn on and off
-Choose which devices friends and family can control
-Cloud-based so you can log in and control from any phone
-Compatible with all Geeni devices
Whats New In this Geeni?
1、Fix “failed to stream” bug on Android 12 ;
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Geeni application. It was easy to use and had a lot of great features. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use and feature-rich application.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Geeni? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Geeni to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Geeni and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Geeni. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Geeni.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.