Geocaching is a treasure hunting game where players use GPS coordinates to find hidden containers. GeoCaching Buddy is an app that makes geocaching easier and more fun. With GeoCaching Buddy, you can track your location, find caches, and log your finds. GeoCaching Buddy is the perfect app for geocachers of all levels of experience.
The technical specifications of the GeoCaching Buddy Trial for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
GeoCaching Buddy Trial Andorid App Summary
GeoCaching Buddy Trial was developed by BtStSoft and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download GeoCaching Buddy Trial from Google Play store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of GeoCaching Buddy Trial is null on Play store with total users of 17376. The GeoCaching Buddy Trial app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the GeoCaching Buddy Trial is Aug 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the GeoCaching Buddy Trial on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
GeoCaching Buddy Trial App Overview and Details
Free trial version of the popular geocaching app GeoCaching Buddy.
The ultimate tool for the serious geocacher when solving multi-caches, powered by Geocaching Live. This buddy app will remember every clue found and will calculate any derived clue or new waypoint for you. Waypoints can be formulas or projections. These and the final cache formula will be evaluated the moment all clues are found and entered. The app can record you parking spot so you’ll be able to return to your car after finding the cache.
Read the Quick Start Guide at the support website www.gcbuddy.com.
– Add caches from geocaching.com, opencaching.de, .pl, .us, .nl, .ro or .org.uk
– Prepare a multi-cache at home on the device or using the web interface
– All images embedded in the local description are preloaded: paperless caching!
– Navigate to the parking location
– Enter answers to questions posed at a waypoint
* convert text to value
* Stack counting
* Roman numerals
– Auto-calculate new waypoints using these answers
– Auto-calculate the cache location using all answers found
– In-app compass when navigating to the next waypoint or cache
– In-app Google Maps waypoint overview
– Show a waypoint on an external map app
– Vibration alert when within 25 m of a waypoint
– Document the waypoints with your camera
– Photo album for each individual geocache + ultrazoom photo viewer
– Make notes before or while caching
– Post a log and optional photo on geocaching.com
– Find your way back to the parking
– Backup all information entered for this cache by e-mail (not in trial version)
– Restore / transfer cache info from backup e-mail
– Write protect a cache in the list of caches
– Manage a list of caches (Trial version limited to 1 cache simultaneously)
Features of GeoCaching Buddy Trial for PC
1. Add caches from geocaching.com, opencaching.de, .pl, .us, .nl, .ro or .org.uk
2. Prepare a multi-cache at home on the device or using the web interface
3. All images embedded in the local description are preloaded: paperless caching!
4. Navigate to the parking location
5. Enter answers to questions posed at a waypoint
6. Convert text to value
7. Stack counting program
8. Roman numerals
9. Auto-calculate new waypoints using these answers
10. Auto-calculate the cache location using all answers
How To Install & Download GeoCaching Buddy Trial For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the GeoCaching Buddy Trial for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the GeoCaching Buddy Trial.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for GeoCaching Buddy Trial on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the GeoCaching Buddy Trial and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the GeoCaching Buddy Trial on your computer right away.
|App Name:||GeoCaching Buddy Trial On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this GeoCaching Buddy Trial?
Selection of any part of the cache description (containing a waypoint formula) now shows an action button that allows you to save the detected formula directly into a new or existing waypoint.
I have enjoyed using the GeoCaching Buddy Trial application. The ability to see nearby caches and the feature to log my finds has been extremely helpful. I highly recommend this application to anyone who enjoys geocaching.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the GeoCaching Buddy Trial on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This GeoCaching Buddy Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GeoCaching Buddy Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the GeoCaching Buddy Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GeoCaching Buddy Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.