Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content with a user’s device. Gmail was launched as an invitation-only service on April 1, 2004, and became available to the general public on February 7, 2007.
The technical specifications of the Gmail for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Gmail Andorid App Summary
Gmail was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Gmail from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Gmail is null on Play store with total users of 11350604375. The Gmail app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Gmail is Sep 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Gmail on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Gmail For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Gmail using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Gmail on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Gmail here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Gmail On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Gmail for PC
Tweets by gmail
– Block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from reaching your inbox
– Undo send to prevent embarrassing mistakes
– Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
– Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
– Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
– Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
– Switch between multiple accounts
– Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
– Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
– Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
– Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
– Read your mail with threaded conversations
– Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
– Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail App Overview and Details
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your Android phone or tablet with robust security, real-time notifications, multiple account support, and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app you can:
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
Whats New In this Gmail?
Stay on top of the work that matters with Gmail, part of Google Workspace. With secure email as the foundation, you can also chat, collaborate with a group in spaces or make voice or video calls – all in one place.
Overall, I really enjoy using Gmail as my primary email client. It is incredibly easy to use and has a ton of features that make it an incredibly powerful tool. The search functionality is fantastic and makes it easy to find old messages, and the integration with other Google services is really handy. I would definitely recommend Gmail to anyone looking for a great email client.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Gmail on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Gmail to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gmail and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gmail. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gmail.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.