Go Fish! is a fun, easy to learn card game for all ages. The object of the game is to collect as many sets of four cards of the same rank as possible. The game is played with a regular deck of 52 cards. A player starts by flipping over the top card of their deck-this is their bait. The player then asks any other player if they have any cards of the rank shown on the bait. If the player has any cards of the rank shown on the bait, they must give the player all of the cards of that rank. If the player doesn’t have any cards of the rank shown on the bait, they must say “go fish” and the player must draw a card from the deck
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Go Fish! For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Go Fish! App Overview and Details
Go Fish! App Overview and Details
Cast your line, reach the depths and catch as many fish as you can on your way up! Upgrade your gear to catch more fish and to dive deeper, make rare finds and discover new species!
Go Fish! features:
– Simple and addictive gameplay: Tap, cast down and catch as many fish as you can!
– Upgrade your net to grab more fish and to reach deeper depths!
– The old fisherman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away!
Can you discover the mysteries that lie in the ocean? Go Fish!
Download & Install Go Fish! For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Go Fish! on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Go Fish! on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Go Fish! result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Go Fish! will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Go Fish! with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Go Fish! on your PC.
|App Name:||Go Fish! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kwalee Ltd|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Go Fish! Andorid App Summary
Kwalee Ltd is the developer of this Go Fish! application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13649441+ users of this app. The Go Fish! app rating is currently 1.4.7.
It was last updated on Jun 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Go Fish! for PC
– Cast your line and reach the depths to catch fish
– Upgrade your gear to catch more fish and reach deeper depths
– The old fisherman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away
– Discover new species of fish
– Upgrade your net to grab more fish
– Collect coins and treasures from the ocean floor
– Unlock new areas to explore
Whats New In this Go Fish!?
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you fishing!
Go Fish! is an amazing application that has allowed me to connect with new people from all over the world. I have never had so much fun chatting with complete strangers and I am so grateful that this application exists. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to make new friends and have a good time.
This concludes our article on Go Fish! Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Go Fish! for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Go Fish! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Go Fish! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Go Fish!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Go Fish!.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.