Google Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services offered by Google. It provides a platform for developers to build, deploy, and manage applications and services. It also provides a range of tools for data analytics, machine learning, and storage.
The technical specifications of the Google Cloud for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Google Cloud Andorid App Summary
Google Cloud was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Google Cloud from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Google Cloud is 1.11.prod.460198640 on Play store with total users of 2372942. The Google Cloud app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Google Cloud is Jul 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Google Cloud on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Google Cloud For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Google Cloud installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Google Cloud and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Google Cloud on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Google Cloud in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Google Cloud on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Google Cloud On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Cloud App Overview and Details
The app helps you manage your services running on Google Cloud directly from your Android phone or tablet:
* Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
* Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your Google Cloud services.
* Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
* Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
* View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting “Help & feedback”, and then “Send feedback”.
Features of Google Cloud for PC
1. Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
2. Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
3. Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
4. Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your Google Cloud services.
5. View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
6. Receive notifications for important events or changes in your resources.
7. Have a consolidated view of all your resources in one place.
8. Easily navigate between your resources and their associated information.
9. Get help and support from the Google Cloud team.
10. Provide feedback and suggestions to help us improve the app.
Whats New In this Google Cloud?
* Improved Billing tab for better readability.
* Bug fixes and other improvements.
Google Cloud is a comprehensive cloud platform that enables you to build, deploy, and manage applications. It offers a wide range of services, including compute, storage, networking, Big Data, and more. Google Cloud also offers a robust set of developer tools and services that make it easy to build and deploy applications.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Google Cloud on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Google Cloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Cloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Cloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Cloud.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.