Google Fi is a telecommunications company that provides wireless service in the United States. It is a subsidiary of Google and uses the networks of Sprint, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Google Fi offers a flat rate for unlimited talk, text, and data.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Google Fi for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Google Fi For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Google Fi on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Google Fi, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Google Fi app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Google Fi Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Google Fi has over 5987569 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Google LLC has developed the Google Fi and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, V69-allabi-universal (465388696).
Until this latest version, Google Fi has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 31, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Google Fi on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Google Fi On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Latest Version:||V69-allabi-universal (465388696)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Google Fi for PC
1. Plans come with great coverage.
2. You get privacy and security features.
3. Family features are included.
4. You can use the app to activate your service.
5. You can add people to your plan.
6. You can switch plans.
7. You can check your data usage.
8. You can get in touch with support.
9. The app is only available to U.S. residents.
10. The app isn’t intended for extended international use.
Google Fi App Overview and Details
Google Fi is a different kind of phone plan with simpler pricing and smarter coverage. Pay only for the data you use or go unlimited. You can set up Fi from the comfort of your home, without activation fees or contracts.
All plans come with great coverage, privacy and security features, and family features.
Stay safe with privacy and security features included:
• Built-in VPN keeps your online connection private and protects you from hackers
• End-to-end encryption automatically secures calls between Android phones on Fi, so conversations stay between you and the person you’re talking to
• Spam blocking stops unwanted calls from robocallers and scammers
Keep your family safer and build healthy digital habits with family features included:
• If your child has an Android phone, only allow trusted contacts to call and text them
• Create data budgets to decide how much data your child can use before it’s slowed down
• Share your real-time location with family members when you’re on the go, right from the Fi app
You can use this app to:
• Activate your service
• Add people to your plan
• Switch plans
• Check your data usage
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You’ll need to sign up for Google Fi at fi.google.com before you can use the app. Fi is only available to U.S. residents, and isn’t intended for extended international use.
Whats New In this Google Fi?
Unlimited plans starting at $20/month per line for 4+ lines. They include unlimited data, calls and texts, plus hotspot tethering, privacy and security features, and more.
Google Fi has revolutionized the way we use our phones by providing a unique service that combines the best of cellular and Wi-Fi networks. This application is perfect for people who are always on the go and need a reliable connection to the internet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Google Fi of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Google Fi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Fi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Fi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Fi.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.