Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, or public transportation.
We will help you download the Google Maps for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Google Maps on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Google Maps on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Google Maps on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Google Maps as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Google Maps On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Maps Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of the Google Maps, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Google Maps from them is null with over 11720515421 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Google Maps is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Google Maps is Aug 25, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Google Maps on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Google Maps App Overview and Details
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
Features of Google Maps for PC
1. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info.
2. Explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink, and go.
3. Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info.
4. Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you.
5. Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about.
6. Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends.
7. Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers.
8. Review places you’ve visited and add photos and missing roads.
9. Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures.
10. Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection.
Whats New In this Google Maps?
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Become a beta tester: http://goo.gl/vLUcaJ
The Google Maps application is one of the most popular map applications available today. It is used by people all over the world to find directions to different locations. The application is also used to find different businesses in the area. The Google Maps application is available on the iPhone and Android devices.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Google Maps? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Google Maps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Maps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Maps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Maps.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.