Google Maps Go is a lighter weight version of the popular Google Maps app. It is designed to work on low-end devices and to use less data.
Installing and using the Google Maps Go for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Google Maps Go Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google Maps Go application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Google Maps Go has over 719520072 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Google Maps Go is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Google Maps Go is Mar 21, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Google Maps Go on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Google Maps Go App Overview and Details
Google Maps Go is the lightweight Progressive Web App variation of the original Google Maps app, now with navigation support!
This version requires Chrome (if you do not wish to install Chrome, please use www.google.com/maps in your browser instead).
Taking up 100 times less space on your device than the full Google Maps app, Google Maps Go is designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks without compromising speed to provide your location, real-time traffic updates, directions, and train, bus, and city transit information. You can even search and find information about millions of places, such as phone numbers and addresses.
• Find the fastest route combining two-wheelers, metro, buses, taxi, walking and ferries
• Ride the metro, bus or train with live city public transport schedules
• Navigate your car or two-wheeler with Navigation for Google Maps Go (https://goo.gl/2P5H2Z)
• Step-by-step directions with route preview, helping you plan your trips ahead of time
• Get there faster with real-time traffic information and traffic maps
• Discover and explore new places
• Search and find local restaurants, businesses, and other nearby places
• Decide on the best places to go by reading customer reviews, and viewing pictures of food
• Find the phone number and address to a place
• Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile
• Available in 70+ languages
• Comprehensive, accurate maps (including satellite and terrain) in 200 countries and territories
• Public transport information for over 20,000 cities
• Detailed business information for over 100 million places
Become a beta tester: https://goo.gl/pvdYqQ
Features of Google Maps Go for PC
1. Find the fastest route combining different transportation methods.
2. Ride the metro, bus, or train with live city public transport schedules.
3. Navigate your car or two-wheeler with Navigation for Google Maps Go.
4. Step-by-step directions with route preview, helping you plan your trips ahead of time.
5. Get there faster with real-time traffic information and traffic maps.
6. Discover and explore new places.
7. Search and find local restaurants, businesses, and other nearby places.
8. Decide on the best places to go by reading customer reviews and viewing pictures of food.
9. Find the phone number and address to a place.
10. Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile device.
|App Name:||Google Maps Go On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Mar 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Google Maps Go On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Google Maps Go on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Google Maps Go. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Google Maps Go, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Google Maps Go?
• Support plus.codes URLs
• Bug fixes
Overall, I found the Google Maps Go application to be very user friendly and helpful. Being able to access maps and directions from my phone without having to use up valuable storage space on my device was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs or wants access to maps while on the go.
Did the guide help you download and install the Google Maps Go for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Google Maps Go, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Google Maps Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Maps Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Maps Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Maps Go.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.