Google Pixel Buds are a pair of wireless earbuds developed by Google. They were announced on October 4, 2017, and released on November 22, 2017. The earbuds are designed to be used with the Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL smartphones, and are able to translation 40 languages in real time.
The latest Google Pixel Buds for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Google Pixel Buds Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google Pixel Buds for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Google Pixel Buds has got over 31011252+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.460938203
The latest update of Google Pixel Buds is Jul 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Google Pixel Buds App Overview and Details
Set up and manage your Pixel Buds right from your Android 6.0+ device with the Google Pixel Buds app. You can easily check your earbuds and case battery levels, and control features like Adaptive Sound, in-ear detection, find device, Google Assistant, and spoken notifications.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Google Pixel Buds app:
• Check battery levels
• Learn how to use touch controls
• Turn on/off Adaptive Sound
• Turn on/off in-ear detection
• Ring your earbuds to help find them
• Control your Assistant and spoken notifications
• Get tips & support
To open the Pixel Buds app:
• On Pixel, connect your earbuds > Bluetooth settings > tap the ⚙️next to Pixel Buds.
• On other Android phones, look for the Pixel Buds app icon on your Home screen.
Note: This app is for Google Pixel Buds (2nd Gen)
Features of Google Pixel Buds for PC
1. Control your Pixel Buds with the Google Pixel Buds app.
2. Check your earbuds and case battery levels.
3. Turn on/off Adaptive Sound.
4. Turn on/off in-ear detection.
5. Ring your earbuds to help find them.
6. Control your Assistant and spoken notifications.
7. Get tips & support.
8. Connect your Pixel Buds to other Android phones.
9. Get started with touch controls.
10. Adjust your listening experience with the Pixel Buds app.
Install “Google Pixel Buds” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Google Pixel Buds on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Google Pixel Buds on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Google Pixel Buds and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Google Pixel Buds as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Google Pixel Buds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Google Pixel Buds?
Welcome to your new Google Pixel Buds
The Google Pixel Buds are a set of wireless earphones that allow users to control their music, make phone calls, and access Google Assistant with just their voice. The earphones are also capable of translating 40 different languages in real time, making them a perfect travel companion. The Pixel Buds come with a carrying case that also doubles as a charging case, providing up to 24 hours of listening time.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Google Pixel Buds for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Google Pixel Buds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Pixel Buds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Pixel Buds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Pixel Buds.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.