Google Slides is a presentation software program developed by Google. It allows users to create and share presentations online. Slides can be created, edited, and shared online with other people who have access to the presentation. Slides can also be published online as a web page or as a PDF file.
Our goal is to help you get the Google Slides for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Google Slides Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Google Slides is Google LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Google Slides simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Google Slides under Productivity of Play Store. Google Slides’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 1074104265. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love Google Slides.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Google Slides is Aug 31, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Google Slides on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Google Slides App Overview and Details
Create, edit, and collaborate on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
– Create new presentations or edit existing ones
– Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
– Present straight from your mobile device
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with smart suggestions
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Google Slides is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Slides features, including:
– Collaborating on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team, or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view, or just add comments.
– Starting from scratch or expediting the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings, and smooth transitions.
– Working across PCs, Macs, mobiles, and tablets—View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you always have the option to practice your presentation up until the last minute.
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/slides/
Follow us for more:
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
Features of Google Slides for PC
Whats New In this Google Slides?
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download & Install Google Slides For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Google Slides app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Google Slides app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Google Slides will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Google Slides on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Google Slides On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Slides is a presentation application developed by Google. It is part of the Google Drive office suite. Google Slides allows users to create and share presentations online. Presentations can be created using text, images, and videos. Users can also create interactive presentations with polls, quizzes, and drawings. Google Slides presentations can be shared with other users or published online.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Google Slides for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Google Slides, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Google Slides to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Slides and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Slides. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Slides.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.