Google Translate is a free online translation service that provides instant translations between over 100 languages. The service is powered by Google’s machine translation technology, which uses a combination of statistical and machine learning algorithms to provide translations. In addition to translating text, Google Translate can also translate websites and documents.
Do you know the technical specifics of Google Translate for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Google Translate Andorid App Summary
The Google Translate application developer is Google LLC. They listed the Google Translate under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Google Translate is more than 1160318636. With a 4.4, the latest null of the Google Translate is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Google Translate is Sep 1, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Google Translate on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Google Translate On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Translate Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Google Translate on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Google Translate and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Google Translate on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Google Translate for PC
• Microphone for voice translation: Translate spoken words and phrases (requires internet connection)
Google Translate App Overview and Details
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Whats New In this Google Translate?
Bug fixes and improvements
Google Translate has come a long way since its inception in 2006. The application has evolved from a simple online translation tool to a comprehensive machine learning platform. The platform has been used by millions of people all over the world to translate over 100 billion words. The application has also been used to create over 1.5 billion translations. The application’s neural network technology has allowed it to provide more accurate translations than ever before.
Downloading and installing the Google Translate for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Google Translate to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Translate and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Translate. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Translate.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.