A GPS coordinates finder is an app or tool that allows a user to find the GPS coordinates of a specific location. This tool can be used for a variety of reasons such as plotting a course for a road trip or finding the location of a lost item. There are a variety of GPS coordinates finders available on the market, and each have their own unique features. It is important to research the different options before selecting the best GPS coordinates finder for your needs.
The latest GPS Coordinates Finder for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
GPS Coordinates Finder Andorid App Summary
EzgApps has developed the GPS Coordinates Finder for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, GPS Coordinates Finder has got over 823482+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6
The latest update of GPS Coordinates Finder is Jan 24, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
GPS Coordinates Finder App Overview and Details
GPS Coordinates Finder is an application that finds your position and shows your coordinates on the map as latitude – longitude values in decimal, DM or DMS formats. You can use this information to share your gps coordinates by using the share function.
Besides your current coordinates, you can also get coordinates of any other position on the map by clicking another point on the map or search locations.
– Get your current gps coordinates using gps sensor, cellular and wireless network (cellular data, wifi, gps sensor)
– Search places to get gps coordinates information
– Easily share your location using gps coordinates sharing feature (social platforms, email, sms etc.)
Features of GPS Coordinates Finder for PC
-GPS Coordinates Finder can find your current coordinates using a GPS sensor, cellular data, or a wireless network.
-You can also get the coordinates of any other point on the map by clicking on it.
-You can search for places and get their coordinates information.
-The sharing feature makes it easy to share your location with others.
-The app can also display coordinates in decimal, DM, or DMS formats.
Install “GPS Coordinates Finder” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the GPS Coordinates Finder on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the GPS Coordinates Finder app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install GPS Coordinates Finder.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||GPS Coordinates Finder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jan 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this GPS Coordinates Finder?
Bugfix and updates
The GPS Coordinates Finder is an invaluable application for anyone who needs to find their location or the location of someone or something else. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly and easily find the coordinates of any location on Earth. Whether you’re looking for your own location or trying to help someone else find theirs, the GPS Coordinates Finder is the perfect tool for the job.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the GPS Coordinates Finder for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This GPS Coordinates Finder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GPS Coordinates Finder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the GPS Coordinates Finder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GPS Coordinates Finder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.