A graph is a pictorial representation of data, in which the points are connected by lines. The data can be anything from the weather, to the sales of a product, to the number of people who have a certain disease.
Graphs are used to visualize data, so that patterns and relationships can be seen. They can be used to make decisions, to plan strategies, and to predict outcomes.
There are many different types of graphs, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. The most common types of graphs are line graphs, bar graphs, and pie charts.
Graph Maker is a software program that allows you to create your own graphs. You can choose the type of graph, the data to be displayed
The technical specifications of the Graph Maker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Graph Maker Andorid App Summary
Graph Maker was developed by Selfmade Mobile Solutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Graph Maker from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of Graph Maker is 3.8 on Play store with total users of 542016. The Graph Maker app has a user rating of 2.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Graph Maker is Sep 23, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Graph Maker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Graph Maker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Graph Maker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Graph Maker on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Graph Maker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Graph Maker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Selfmade Mobile Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Graph Maker for PC
1. Create bar, bubble, pie and line charts.
2. Intuitive design and controls.
3. Free of advertisements.
4. All features enabled.
5. Limit line feature.
6. Individual color settings for each data.
7. Annotation settings.
8. Individual axis and value labeling.
9. Add a limit line to your graphs.
10. Individual text size and text color for each chart.
Graph Maker App Overview and Details
Bar-Charts, Bubble-Charts, Pie-Charts and Line-Charts are a great way to communicate information visually. The Graph Maker helps you to create, design and share your own charts within minutes. Perfectly suitable for making business charts and professional reporting. With its intuitive design and controls The Graph Maker is the best App for mobile graph creation.
The Graph Maker is completely free of advertisements, has all features enabled and only a limitation regarding values/datasets. To remove this limitation, the proversion can be purchased within the app.
++ Chart-Types ++
++ Features ++
– Individual color settings for each data
– Individual annotation settings
– Individual axis and value labeling
– Add a limit line to your graphs
– Individual text size and text color for each chart
– Fast data import via CSV-files
– Import and Export charts via CHART- or CSV-files
– Copy existing charts for different versions and small adjustments
– Individual chart design
– Share your charts directly via Messaging-Apps or E-Mail
– Save your charts for later use and modifications
– See your changes immediately – dynamic and permanent chart redrawing
Just give it a try. If you miss any features or find bugs, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are willing to help our customers, add more features and improve The Graph Maker.
Whats New In this Graph Maker?
– Added feature allowing you to create widgets! Just choose a chart and drag it to the required size.
– A Trashbin has been added allowing to recover deleted charts
– Different bug fixes that got reported by user base. Thank you for your feedback!
– Activating and deactivating single values and whole datasets is now possible
– Converting Charts to other chart-types now possible!!
– Different Bug fixes
Thank you for using the Graph Maker application! We hope you found it useful. We would love to hear your feedback. Please email us at [email protected]
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Graph Maker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Graph Maker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Graph Maker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Graph Maker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Graph Maker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.