Group sharing is an important part of many activities, including work, school, and social gatherings. When done effectively, group sharing can lead to a better understanding of the topic at hand, as well as a stronger group bond. However, when done poorly, group sharing can lead to frustration and division. In order to get the most out of group sharing, it is important to understand the basics of effective group communication.
We will help you download the Group Sharing for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Group Sharing on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Group Sharing on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Group Sharing, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Group Sharing, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Group Sharing appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Group Sharing by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Group Sharing on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Group Sharing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Group Sharing Andorid App Summary
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is the developer of the Group Sharing, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Group Sharing from them is 12.2.01.11 with over 2503080537 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the Group Sharing is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Group Sharing is Jul 14, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Group Sharing on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Group Sharing App Overview and Details
Group Sharing app is installed on Samsung Galaxy devices as a basic app. It is an application that allows you to share a variety of content with your family and friends on Samsung’s basic apps such as Gallery, Samsung Note, Calendar, and Reminder by using the share groups of Samsung accounts.
You can also share profile photos with your friends on the Contacts app.
Group Sharing app provides a variety of features to share content, and is constantly improving its usability through continuous updates.
[Main features of Group Sharing]
• Create and manage share groups from the Samsung account’s Group Sharing menu
• Shared albums on the Gallery app
• Shared calendars on the Calendar app
• Shared notes on the Samsung Note app
• Shared reminders on the Reminder app
• Share profile photos on the Contacts App
• Share Auto Hospots with family
* If the Group Sharing app is not updated or deactivated, some features of Samsung apps may not operate properly.
** Information on access permissions
Access permission as follows is required to offer the service.
In the case of optional access permissions, basic features of the service can be used even if they are not granted.
[Required access permission]
• SMS: Used for sending an authentication text message at the sign-up stage and automatic entry of the authentication number
• Telephone: Used for checking the device that the user is logged into
• Address book: Used for updating profiles of friends in saved Contacts or selecting a recipient list
• Calendar: Read the Calendar schedule and details
• Storage: Used for transferring or saving photos, videos, or files to a device
[Optional Access Permissions]
• Camera: Used for taking photos for the share group cover photo
If your device’s OS version is lower than Android 6.0, you cannot choose whether to allow access permissions or not. Please check if your OS can be updated, then update to Android 6.0 or above.
After updating the OS, previously allowed access permissions can be reset through the device’s Settings > Apps menu.
Developer contact information:
Features of Group Sharing for PC
reading the text, the following are the 10 main features of the Group Sharing app:
1. Allows you to share a variety of content with your family and friends on Samsung’s basic apps such as Gallery, Samsung Note, Calendar, and Reminder.
2. You can also share profile photos with your friends on the Contacts app.
3. Provides a variety of features to share content, and is constantly improving its usability through continuous updates.
4. Create and manage share groups from the Samsung account’s Group Sharing menu.
5. Shared albums on the Gallery app.
6. Shared calendars on the Calendar app.
7. Shared notes on the Samsung Note app.
8. Shared reminders on the Reminder app.
9. Share profile photos on the Contacts App.
10. Share Auto Hospots with family.
Whats New In this Group Sharing?
1. Provides sorting by member name on the Share Group details screen
2. Provides sorting by contact name on the Invite members to Share Group (including shared albums and shared notes) screen
3. Fixed an issue with syncing shared calendars
In conclusion, Group Sharing is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It is easy to use and helps to keep everyone organized. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to stay connected with loved ones.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Group Sharing? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Group Sharing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Group Sharing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Group Sharing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Group Sharing.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.