A guitar scale is a sequence of notes that can be played on a guitar. They are usually played one after the other, in ascending or descending order. Guitar scales can be used to solo over chords or to create melodies. There are many different scales that can be used on the guitar, and each has its own unique sound.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GuitarScales for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download GuitarScales For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the GuitarScales on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the GuitarScales using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for GuitarScales so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the GuitarScales on your computer.
|App Name:||GuitarScales On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
GuitarScales Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the GuitarScales in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install GuitarScales on your Android phone from there. WeSoftLab is the developer of GuitarScales who made this app.
5.0 is the latest version of GuitarScales that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 522289. Plus, you’ll see that GuitarScales has a good user rating of 4.2.
You can install the latest version of GuitarScales, which is Oct 24, 2018 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install GuitarScales on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of GuitarScales for PC
– Chromatic, Ionian (major), harmonic major, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian (minor), Locrian, harmonic minor, major pentatonic, minor pentatonic, blues pentatonic, Hungarian Gypsy, Ukrainian Dorian, Acoustic, Persian, Algerian, Flamenco, Hawaiian, Chinese, Byzantine and Neopolitan scales.
– Contains scales for standard, 1/2 step down, 1 step down, standard B, drop D, drop C and drop A tunings.
– Highlight the whole fretboard to show which notes are within a chosen scale and some positions (5 positions, 3 notes per string positions, diagonal positions) for each scale.
– Contains examples of the sound of scale and notes sounds.
– Optimized for all devices and tablets.
– Right-handed and left-handed modes.
– Useful for both novice guitar players and advanced players.
GuitarScales App Overview and Details
is a free android application for learning guitar scales and memorize the notes on the guitar fretboard. It contains chromatic, Ionian (major), harmonic major, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian (minor), Locrian, harmonic minor, major pentatonic, minor pentatonic, blues pentatonic, Hungarian Gypsy, Ukrainian Dorian, Acoustic, Persian, Algerian, Flamenco, Hawaiian, Chinese, Byzantine and Neopolitan scales.
Guitar Scales app contains scales for standard, 1/2 step down, 1 step down, standard B, drop D, drop C and drop A tunings.
Highlight the whole fretboard to show which notes are within a chosen scale and some positions (5 positions, 3 notes per string positions, diagonal positions) for each scale. Containing examples of the sound of scale and notes sounds. Optimized for all devices and tablets.
Guitar Scales app has right-handed and left-handed modes.
It can be useful for both novice guitar players and advanced players.
Whats New In this GuitarScales?
– some bugs fixed
The GuitarScales application is a great tool for musicians of all levels. It allows you to practice scales in all keys, and provides feedback on your progress. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to improve their guitar playing skills.
That’s it! That’s how you download GuitarScales on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This GuitarScales to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GuitarScales and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the GuitarScales. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GuitarScales.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.