Everyone has their own definition of happiness. What makes one person happy may not make another person happy. Some people believe that having a happy ending problem is the key to happiness. A happy ending problem is when you set a goal for yourself and achieve it. You are then able to set a new goal and achieve that as well. This keeps you happy and motivated.
The technical specifications of the Happy Ending Problem for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Happy Ending Problem Andorid App Summary
Happy Ending Problem was developed by AMITAVA CHAKRAVARTY (AC) and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Happy Ending Problem from Google Play store under the Educational category. The latest version of Happy Ending Problem is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 136. The Happy Ending Problem app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Happy Ending Problem is Feb 22, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Happy Ending Problem on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Happy Ending Problem App Overview and Details
HAPPY ENDING PROBLEM !!!
ENJOY THE BEAUTY & MYSTERY OF RANDOMNESS, PROBABILITY AND GEOMETRY !!!
Five green dots are placed at random on the screen.
The dots are generated randomly on different regions of the screen.
Suppose that all the 5 dots are not in a line and the dots are separated from each other so that you can distinguish the dots and click on these.
You should always be able to connect four of them to create a convex quadrilateral, which is a shape with four sides where all of the corners are less than 180 degrees.
As per Wikipedia :
“A convex polygon is a simple polygon (not self-intersecting) in which no line segment between two points on the boundary ever goes outside the polygon. Equivalently, it is a simple polygon whose interior is a convex set.
In a convex polygon, all interior angles are less than or equal to 180 degrees, while in a strictly convex polygon all interior angles are strictly less than 180 degrees.”
The moral of the theorem is that you’ll always be able to create a convex quadrilateral with five random dots, regardless of where those dots are positioned.
The moral of the story is that how it works for four sides.
But for a pentagon, 9 dots are required.For a hexagon, 17 dots are required.
But beyond that, we still don’t know.
It’s a mystery how many dots are required to create a heptagon or any larger shapes.
There might be a formula to tell us how many dots are required for any shape.
Mathematicians suspect the equation is M =1 + 2^(N – 2), where M is the number of dots and N is the number of sides in the shape. Here ^ denotes power.
This simple game deals with only 5 dots i.e. the case for a convex quadrilateral.
This game may run slow on some devices.
*** In the instructions formula is wrongly written as M=1+2N-2 instead of M=1+2^(N-2).
This game is ABSOLUTELY FREE, has NO-ADS or NO IN-APP PURCHASES.
*** In case of any bug or any misinformation, please email me.
Features of Happy Ending Problem for PC
us at [email protected]
1. The game is free, has no ads, and no in-app purchases.
2. The dots are generated randomly on different regions of the screen.
3. You should always be able to connect four of them to create a convex quadrilateral.
4. The moral of the theorem is that you’ll always be able to create a convex quadrilateral with five random dots, regardless of where those dots are positioned.
5. In a convex polygon, all interior angles are less than or equal to 180 degrees.
6. The number of dots required to create a heptagon or any larger shapes is unknown.
7. The equation to determine the number of dots required for any shape is M=1+2^(N-2), where M is the number of dots and N is the number of sides in the shape.
8. The game may run slow on some devices.
9. BUG : In the instructions, the formula is wrongly written as M=1+2N-2 instead of M=1+2^(N-2).
How To Install & Download Happy Ending Problem For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Happy Ending Problem for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Happy Ending Problem.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Happy Ending Problem on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Happy Ending Problem and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Happy Ending Problem on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Happy Ending Problem On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AMITAVA CHAKRAVARTY (AC)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 22, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Happy Ending Problem?
The Happy Ending Problem application is a great way to end a long day by providing a list of happy endings that can help you relax and unwind. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a lighthearted way to end your day or a more intimate experience, the Happy Ending Problem app has you covered.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Happy Ending Problem on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Happy Ending Problem to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Happy Ending Problem and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Happy Ending Problem. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Happy Ending Problem.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.