Hashi is an addictive logic puzzle game that is played by connecting islands with bridges of the same color. The game starts with a few islands and a few bridges, and each turn you are given a new island and a few new bridges. Your goal is to connect all of the islands with the correct bridges.
Hashi is a great game for developing logic and problem-solving skills. It is also a great game for relaxing and relieving stress. The simple gameplay and beautiful graphics make it a great choice for any occasion.
So, you want to download the Hashi: Connect the Islands for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Hashi: Connect the Islands Andorid App Summary
The Hashi: Connect the Islands is listed under the Puzzle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Hashi: Connect the Islands is Conceptis Ltd.. The current version of Hashi: Connect the Islands is 2.0.0 with a total user count of 310860 and an overall user rating of 4.8.
Aug 23, 2022 was the last date the Hashi: Connect the Islands was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Hashi: Connect the Islands For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Hashi: Connect the Islands on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Hashi: Connect the Islands to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Hashi: Connect the Islands. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Hashi: Connect the Islands on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Hashi: Connect the Islands on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Hashi: Connect the Islands On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Conceptis Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hashi: Connect the Islands App Overview and Details
Connect bridges between islands to form one interconnecting path! Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Features of Hashi: Connect the Islands for PC
1. 120 free Classic Hashi puzzles to try.
2. Extra bonus puzzle published free each week.
3. Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard.
4. Puzzle library continuously updates with new content.
5. Manually selected, top quality puzzles.
6. Unique solution for each puzzle.
7. Hours of intellectual challenge and fun.
8. Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills.
9. Gaming features include unlimited check puzzles, error warnings, undo and redo, and concurrent puzzles.
10. Graphic previews showing puzzles progress.
Whats New In this Hashi: Connect the Islands?
This version improves performance and stability.
After playing around with Hashi: Connect the Islands for a while, I can say that it is a really fun and addictive game. It is a great way to pass the time, and I can see myself playing it for hours on end. The developers did a great job creating a challenging and entertaining game.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Hashi: Connect the Islands on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Hashi: Connect the Islands to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hashi: Connect the Islands and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hashi: Connect the Islands. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hashi: Connect the Islands.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.