Hatekhori is one of the alphabets of the Bangla language. It is a Brahmic script and is written from left to right. Like other Brahmic scripts, it is an abugida, where each letter has an inherent vowel. The script is also used to write Pali, a Middle Indo-Aryan language.
The technical specifications of the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) Andorid App Summary
Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) was developed by shurjoMukhi Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) is 3.1.66 on Play store with total users of 2071059. The Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) is Apr 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||shurjoMukhi Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) for PC
1. The app is designed to help children learn the Bangla alphabet.
2. It also helps children learn to read and write Bangla.
3. The app is interactive and fun, making it a great learning tool.
4. It is also offline based, so there is no need for an internet connection.
5. The app is suited for both preschool children and adults.
6. The app is free to download and use.
7. Users can learn Bangla words and spellings.
8. There is also a sentence making feature with handwriting practice.
9. The app is perfect for toddlers who are just starting out with language learning.
10. Adults who want to learn Bangla can also benefit from this app.
Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) App Overview and Details
“Hatekhori” is an app to help children to learn, read and write Bangla alphabet with animation, interactivity and audio. Still thinking how to learn Bangla alphabet easily? Wait, this android app is the best answer for this question. It is a self-motivated Bangla learning and reading platform. Anyone, either children or adults, can learn Bangla alphabet with their correct pronunciation and begin to learn reading and writing Bangla in a funny and interactive way through this app. This free app is a best brainstorming toy for your intelligent kids.
* Users can learn not only Bangla letters but also words and spellings.
* Sentence making with handwriting practice using their fingers as a pen is a special feature.
* Best preschool learning app for toddlers, also good for any early childhood education stage.
* This app is offline based, so you don’t need any kind of mobile or internet connection to use.
* This app is especially suited for preschool children, just started to learn the language and for adults, who wish to learn as well.
Whats New In this Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet)?
The Hatekhori alphabet application is a great way to learn the Bangla alphabet. The app is easy to use and is a fun way to learn. The app is perfect for children and adults alike.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hatekhori (Bangla Alphabet).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.