Do you know the technical specifics of Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer Andorid App Summary
- Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer for PC
- Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer?
Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer Andorid App Summary
The Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer application developer is ManyThingsDev. They listed the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer is more than 3685509. With a 4.0, the latest 2.3.188 of the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer is Dec 1, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer for PC
Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer App Overview and Details
With Headphones Equalizer and its set of tools, you will be able to create apply equalizations that will adapt to the headphones you are wearing. Any brand and model is supported!
Download the app and start adding new headphones to your stash. In the process you can choose to calibrate them with the automatic procedure or manually. To further tune your audio experience, use the bass boost and the correction attenuation.
Once you are set, start the equalizer and forget about it by activating the Autogenre function, Headphones Equalizer will try to retrieve the current artist genre.
List of features:
– – Headphone stash: add as many you want! (buy the Premium contents to add more than one item)
– – Headphone calibration: measure frequencies sound intensity to adjust the equalization
– – Headphone profile equalization: set a base equalization to adapt the sound experience
– – Headphone correction: switch this feature to automatically apply the profile equalization
– – Headphone Equalizer Online: register to the app and start uploading your headphones profiles and custom equalization to share, save on the cloud and download
– – Bass boost, Correction attenuation and Virtualizer: use the knobs to achieve the perfect sound for your ears
– Bass, Midrange, Treble: use the three knob for a total audio control
– – Autogenre: retrieve current song genre and switch equalization according to it (Premium)
– – Integrated music player and system volume controls: manage the system volume and the default music player without leaving the app
– – Quick notification access: use the notification to quickly change the current equalization or access the app
– – Custom equalizations: add your equalization to the headphone list
– – Backup and restore your headphone stash (restore only supported with Premium contents)
Supported music players:
– – Spotify
– – Google Play Music
– – Pandora Music
– – Most players in Play Store
To request a feature or a send a bug report please use the provided mail or write on the official Facebook community board at:
If your music player isn’t working, please write us, we’ll try to help you make it work!
Current languages: English, Italian, Русский, Indonesian
If you wish to translate the app, please contact the developer, thanks!
– BILLING: to unlock Premium contents
– BOOT: to activate the enable on device start option
– INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used for Autogenre, Headphone Equalizer Online and license verification
– RECORD_AUDIO: used during the calibration process
– CAPTURE_AUDIO_OUTPUT & MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: used to make all audio enhancements and the visualizer works
– WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: necessary for data handling and headphone database import/export
– READ_LOGS: used in crash reports generation
Whats New In this Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer?
– Minor fixes
– Minor fixes
– Fix for Huawei devices ANR
– Other bugfix and backstage improvements
– New language: hi to all Indonesians!
– Russian translation fixed
– Minor fixes
– Now manually adjusted EQs don’t reset on app close (to save them you still need Premium)
– Minor fixes
– Creating new equalization (Premium) now compensate corrections
– Various fix
Downloading and installing the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Headphones Equalizer – Music & Bass Enhancer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.