Healthpeer is a social health network that connects people with health conditions and their caregivers with others who have similar conditions. Healthpeer aims to make it easier for people to find information and support, and to connect with others who can help them manage their conditions.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Healthpeer For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Healthpeer App Overview and Details
Healthpeer App Overview and Details
HealthPeer is a social medical application that gives you direct access
to reliable consultants to solve your medical related challenges at your
own time right on your mobile phone. Get closer to your consultants at cost-effective charges.when you feel any discomfort or feel any symptoms. Quickly pick up your phone and speak to a consultant 24/7. Early Diagnosis is a life-saver.
Healthpeer offers a range of services to patients. These include
Doctor Consultancy through text/voice chat
History of Diagnosis and prescriptions
Therapies (Depression & Anger Management)
Threads and Sensitization of patients by doctor (in-app).
Bloodbank (Purchase or get blood donations)
Download & Install Healthpeer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Healthpeer on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Healthpeer on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Healthpeer result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Healthpeer will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Healthpeer with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Healthpeer on your PC.
|App Name:||Healthpeer On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Healthpeer Andorid App Summary
CUBICLE-NG is the developer of this Healthpeer application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 43+ users of this app. The Healthpeer app rating is currently 0.0.1.
It was last updated on Jun 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Healthpeer for PC
1. Consult with a doctor anytime, anywhere.
2. Get access to your medical history and prescriptions.
3. Get therapies for depression and anger management.
4. Learn about your health and how to stay healthy.
5. Connect with other patients and learn from their experiences.
6. Access blood banks and donate blood.
7. Receive alerts and notifications for appointments, reminders, and updates.
8. Chat with other users in the community forum.
9. Share your experiences and connect with other patients.
10. Get closer to your health and well-being.
Whats New In this Healthpeer?
Realtime Medical Consultation with Verified Professionals.
Speak to medical consultants one-on-one at your convinience.
Using our text-chat or voice chat, You can get instant medical consultation at an affordable cost 24/7.
Chat one on one with a doctor on your mobile, 24/7
Healthpeer is a revolutionary new way to connect with doctors and access quality healthcare. With Healthpeer, you can find the right doctor, get expert advice, and get the care you need, when you need it. Whether you’re looking for a new doctor or just want to get a second opinion, Healthpeer is the perfect solution.
This concludes our article on Healthpeer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Healthpeer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Healthpeer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Healthpeer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Healthpeer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Healthpeer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.