In a world where technology and social media often dominate, HeartSpace is a refreshing reminder of the importance of human connection. Created as a safe online community for people of all ages, HeartSpace provides a space for users to share their thoughts, feelings, and experiences with others who are going through something similar. With a focus on empathy and support, HeartSpace is a much-needed resource for people who are struggling and need a place to turn.
The latest HeartSpace for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HeartSpace Andorid App Summary
Threshold Society has developed the HeartSpace for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, HeartSpace has got over 1956+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.5
The latest update of HeartSpace is May 12, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HeartSpace App Overview and Details
The purpose of HeartSpace is to awaken the consciousness of the heart through the wisdom and practice of Sufi spirituality. It is through the heart that a human being can experience the peace, inner strength and sense of well-being that comes through spiritual practice. True spirituality is based on experience more than beliefs. Heart space is not limited to one Sufi lineage, but offers an introduction to traditional principles and practices shared across lineages. HeartSpace is not meant to replace lived spiritual guidance, but may it be an opening or a complement to your spiritual journey. All praise and thanks be to the Sustainer of the Universe.
Features of HeartSpace for PC
1. HeartSpace provides a space for spiritual awakening and growth.
2. HeartSpace is based on experience, not beliefs.
3. HeartSpace is open to all, regardless of Sufi lineage.
4. HeartSpace is not a replacement for spiritual guidance, but may complement it.
5. The Sustainer of the Universe is thanked for HeartSpace.
Install “HeartSpace” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing HeartSpace on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HeartSpace on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type HeartSpace and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the HeartSpace as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||HeartSpace On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Threshold Society|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HeartSpace?
App refactoring, fix reminders and music playback
Since I began using the HeartSpace application, my anxiety has decreased and my mood has improved. I am more mindful and less reactive, thanks to the daily prompts and check-ins. The community aspect of the app has been valuable, as I have been able to connect with other people who are also working on improving their mental health. Overall, HeartSpace has been a helpful tool in my journey to better mental health.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HeartSpace for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HeartSpace to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HeartSpace and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the HeartSpace. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HeartSpace.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.