This article is all about helping you get to know the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera Andorid App Summary
Under the Photography category on Google Play store, HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera has over 1832953 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Caddish Hedgehog has developed the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.14b.
Until this latest version, HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Nov 7, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Caddish Hedgehog|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera for PC
HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera App Overview and Details
* Flexible photo and video settings.
* Support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO and exposure compensation.
* Customizable user interface.
* Advanced selfie mode. Start shooting by timer, face recognition, or voice commands.
*Control by hardware keys. Separate settings for each key.
* Display the angle of the device.
* Face detection support.
* Automatic image alignment based on accelerometer data. Now your photos will never be overwhelmed by the horizon.
* Support of exposure bracket.
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) and DRO (Dynamic Range Optimization) photo modes.
* Flexible settings of sounds: the ability to turn off the sound of the shutter, select the sound of the shutter (not supported by all devices), adjust the volume of sounds.
* Location of the interface for the right-hander or the left-hander.
* Widgets that allow you to take a single click to take a photo or start recording a video.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; * RAW (DNG) files support.
* Focus bracketing mode.
The source code can be downloaded here – https://sourceforge.net/projects/hedgecam2/
Based on Open Camera source code.
If you want to translate the application to your native language, just send me the language file via email. In the archive with the source code you can find english language file (values/strings.xml) and unfinished language files that were parsed from Open Camera source.
Whats New In this HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera?
Updated billing library
Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.