The Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible is a translation of the Bible into the Náhuatl language of central Mexico. The translation was undertaken by a team of scholars from the Highland Puebla region of Mexico, and was first published in 2004. The Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible is the first translation of the Bible into a Náhuatl dialect that is written in the Latin alphabet.
In this article, we will show you how to download Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible technical specifications first.
Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible Andorid App Summary
Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc is the developer of this Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1257+ users of this app. The Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible app rating is currently 10.0.1.
It was last updated on Aug 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible for PC
1. The app comes with audio and automatic text highlighting as the audio is played.
2. The audio for the other books will be downloaded from the web the first time the chapter is played.
3. Internet provider data use charges may apply for downloading audio or watching linked videos.
4. Visit www.ScriptureEarth.org for more materials in Highland Puebla Náhuatl.
5. Published: 1979, Bible League International
6. Text: © 1979, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
7. Audio: ℗ 2011, Hosanna (www.bible.is)
8. Images: Gospel of Mark–courtesy of LUMO Project Films; ©1995-2022, Jesus Film Project®; John–© 2003, The Visual Bible International; used with permission, 2016, The Klemke Foundation
9. This translation is made available to you under the terms of the Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
10. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
|App Name:||Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible App Overview and Details
The New Testament with audio in Highland Puebla Náhuatl of Mexico
Alternate language names: mejicano de Zacapoaxtla, náhuatl de Zacapoaxtla, Highland Puebla Náhuatl [ISO 639-3: azz]
This app comes with audio and automatic text highlighting as the audio is played for books where audio is available. The Gospel of Mark audio is included in the intial installation. The audio for the other books will be downloaded from the web the first time the chapter is played. Internet provider data use charges may apply for downloading audio or watching linked videos.
Visit www.ScriptureEarth.org for more materials in Highland Puebla Náhuatl.
Published: 1979, Bible League International
Text: © 1979, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
Audio: ℗ 2011, Hosanna (www.bible.is)
Images: Gospel of Mark–courtesy of LUMO Project Films; ©1995-2022, Jesus Film Project®; John–© 2003, The Visual Bible International; used with permission, 2016, The Klemke Foundation
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
You are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
Whats New In this Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible?
Users can create an account to save highlights, bookmarks, and notes and share them between devices
Watch videos from the Gospel of Mark
Bug fixes and improvements
Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible application is a valuable tool for the Náhuatl community. It provides a way for the community to access the Bible in their own language. The application is easy to use and helps people to connect with the Bible in a way that is meaningful to them.
This concludes our article on Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Highland Puebla Náhuatl Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.