Hindi Dictionary is an offline Hindi dictionary with more than 65,000 words. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to search for Hindi words and their meanings quickly and easily. The dictionary also includes a pronunciation guide for each word.
The latest Hindi Dictionary (Offline) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Hindi Dictionary (Offline) Andorid App Summary
BdRulez has developed the Hindi Dictionary (Offline) for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Hindi Dictionary (Offline) has got over 1008226+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Hindi Dictionary (Offline) is Apr 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Hindi Dictionary (Offline) App Overview and Details
Need a 100% free offline dictionary that can give you the detailed Hindi meanings of any English word?
Need to translate a full sentence?
If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place!
* No internet connection required
* English to Hindi dictionary
* English to Hindi translator
* Hindi to English dictionary
* Hindi to English translator
* Auto-complete suggestions
* Get the meanings of a word categorized by Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Suffix, Prefix etc.
* Text to speech feature to know the correct pronunciation
* Translate a full sentence
* Built-in Hindi keyboard
* Copy and share the translated words easily
* And many more for you to discover…
Features of Hindi Dictionary (Offline) for PC
1. 100% free
2. Offline dictionary
3. Detailed Hindi meanings
4. English to Hindi dictionary
5. English to Hindi translator
6. Hindi to English dictionary
7. Hindi to English translator
8. Auto-complete suggestions
9. Get the meanings of a word categorized by Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Suffix, Prefix etc.
10. Text to speech feature to know the correct pronunciation
Install “Hindi Dictionary (Offline)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Hindi Dictionary (Offline) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Hindi Dictionary (Offline) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Hindi Dictionary (Offline).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Hindi Dictionary (Offline) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Hindi Dictionary (Offline)?
* (NEW) Option to disable ads ! Free !
* (NEW) All new Material Design !
* (UPDATE) Updated built-in Hindi keyboard.
This Hindi Dictionary (Offline) application is a very useful tool for students, professionals and all Hindi language enthusiasts. It has a very simple and user-friendly interface. The search bar is easy to use and the results are displayed in a list. The definitions are clear and concise. The app is also available in other languages.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hindi Dictionary (Offline) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Hindi Dictionary (Offline) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hindi Dictionary (Offline) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hindi Dictionary (Offline). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hindi Dictionary (Offline).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.