The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is a Spanish translation of the Bible. It was first published in 1960 and is based on the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts. The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is considered a reliable translation and is commonly used by Spanish-speaking Christians.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 Andorid App Summary
Under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store, Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 has over 11323718 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. CJVG has developed the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.1.44.
Until this latest version, Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.8. This latest version was last updated on Jul 2, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 for PC
verses you no longer need.
1) The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is easy to use.
2) The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 allows you to read the scriptures in a fast and comfortable way.
3) The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 has a daily verse to memorize.
4) The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is divided into Old Testament and New Testament.
5) You can select the book of the Bible you wish to read and start reading the chapters.
6) You can choose one or several verses of a chapter and save it as a bookmark.
7) You can share your favorite verses with a friend.
8) The Book Classification menu will allow you to see the books according to their classification.
9) The bookmark will show you the verses you have marked in order for you to have a faster access to it.
10) The Favorite menu will allow you to see and edit the notes, share your group of favorites and delete the verses you no longer need.
Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 App Overview and Details
The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is the book inspired by God and written by the men that he chose to comply with his purpose, in it we can see God’s temperament, his great love, his mercy, the plan that God proposed through his Son Jesus Christ and the revelations of the future for humanity.
The application is easy to use and it allows you to read the Holy Scriptures in a fast and comfortable way, ideal to take notes of the preaching, marking a verse fast and saving your favorite verses. Afterwards we will mention the features of the application:
• To see the menu option scroll the screen from left to right, you can also click on the icon located on the upper bar or you can also click on the instruction message that appears at the start.
• To go back to the previously seen menu you can press the button behind your telephone.
• Daily on the start menu you can see a verse to memorize.
• The Bible is divided in Old Testament and New Testament, you can select the book you wish and start reading the chapters of the Bible, next to each book you will find the corresponding number of the chapters.
• You can scroll the screen to change the chapter or you can click on the left and right arrows, or you can also go directly to a chapter by searching for it on the list and clicking on the chapter icon in the center.
• You can choose one or several verses of a chapter and send it to a bookmark, or copy the verse or create a new favorite or add it to a previous one, or create a preaching or add it to another one or share the verse with a friend.
• The Book Clasification menu will allow you to see the books according to its clasification and you can go to the book and read the chapters you wish.
• The bookmark will show you the verses you have marked in order for you to have a faster access to it or for you to see it later.
• The Favorite menu will allow you to see and edit the notes, to share your group of favorites and delete the group or a verse.
• The Preacher menu will allow you to see and edit the preacher and its title, share the group, edit a note per verse or erase it and delete the group or a verse.
• The search menu will allow you to put a word in the text and search the whole Bible, in the old or new Testament, even the book. If you specify the range of your search, you can take less time in finding coincidences, but if you select the whole Bible, you will take less time in finding coincidences and you can’t cancel until the search is over, but it will bring all the results possible in all the Bible regarding the word you put before, likewise it will show you a list of books that you can click, in the verse of your preference and you can see its context.
• The menu shows a list of situations that a group of verse reveal, so you can have some biblical basis on some of the topics.
• A game module is included, for points (bronze, silver, gold and platinum)
• The configuration will allow you to change the size of the letters and the Reading mode (nocturnal and diurnal), activate and deactivate daily notifications, and if you want you can re-establish daily the values by default.
• It allows you to see the application version, go to Google Play to comment, rate the application or simply share the Bible with a friend.
• You can close the application when you want.
• The Application Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 is considered an efficient tool for the studies of God’s words, the intellectual author is God.
• The application is for free and keeps its development through ads.
• When you share a verse with a friend, you’re aware that at the beginning the name of the app will show and that at the end of each text, an app link will also show the link of the application to Google Play as well, to promote the use of it.
• We hope this is useful and that you receive many blessings from God.
Whats New In this Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960?
* The question and answer game has been expanded to refresh the verses learned.
* Bug fix for various versions
* Configuration settings
The Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 application is an excellent resource for reading the Bible on your phone or tablet. The app includes a search feature, so you can easily find the passages you’re looking for. You can also bookmark your favorite passages and share them with others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.