Homoeopathic Repertorium is an online platform that helps homoeopathic practitioners to find the right remedy for their patients. It contains a comprehensive database of homoeopathic remedies and a search engine that allows practitioners to find the right remedy for their patients. It also includes a blog that provides information on homoeopathy and its benefits.
So, you want to download the Homoeopathic Repertorium for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Homoeopathic Repertorium Andorid App Summary
The Homoeopathic Repertorium is listed under the Medical category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Homoeopathic Repertorium is Soft Solutions. The current version of Homoeopathic Repertorium is 18.104.22.168 with a total user count of 135010 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Jan 12, 2022 was the last date the Homoeopathic Repertorium was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Homoeopathic Repertorium For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Homoeopathic Repertorium on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Homoeopathic Repertorium to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Homoeopathic Repertorium. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Homoeopathic Repertorium on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Homoeopathic Repertorium on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Homoeopathic Repertorium On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Soft Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Homoeopathic Repertorium App Overview and Details
Application “Homoeopathic Repertorium” is designed for the selection of homoeopathic remedies on the patient’s symptoms. The repertory is based on Kent’s repertory. The application contains about 75,000 descriptions of symptoms.
Repertorisation result will be shown in a table. Repertorisation is for all remedies that are in the description of the selected symptoms, but the table will show only the first 25 remedies. Sort of remedies will be made by the norm “degree + symptoms”.
What gives a subscription:
– lack of advertising
– unlimited number of symptoms for repertorization
– display in the table of the result of 50 remedies
– the ability to change the sorting result “by covered”, “by totality”, “by summ”
– number of cases 15 instead of 5
– step by step expansion of the repertory
Only in English.
Features of Homoeopathic Repertorium for PC
-The ability to repertorize based on unlimited symptoms.
-The ability to view the results of 50 remedies at a time.
-The ability to change the sorting of the results based on “degree + symptoms”, “covered”, “totality”, and “summ” factors.
-The ability to have 15 cases instead of 5.
-The ability to have a step by step expansion of the repertory.
-The application is only available in English.
Whats New In this Homoeopathic Repertorium?
Minor bugs of code fixed
The Homoeopathic Repertorium is a comprehensive application that provides users with access to a wealth of information on homeopathic remedies. The application allows users to search for remedies based on symptoms, and to read about the properties of each remedy. The information contained in the Homoeopathic Repertorium is sourced from the renowned Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica by Dr. J.T. Kent. The application is an invaluable resource for homeopaths and
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Homoeopathic Repertorium on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Homoeopathic Repertorium to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Homoeopathic Repertorium and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Homoeopathic Repertorium. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Homoeopathic Repertorium.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.