HScope is a powerful, yet easy to use, software for the analysis of large-scale genomic data. With its rich graphical interface and intuitive workflows, HScope provides an efficient way to explore and analyze genomic data. It supports a variety of data formats, including BAM, VCF, and FASTA, and enables users to view and compare genomic variants, identify genomic regions of interest, and perform gene expression and methylation analysis.
So, you want to download the HScope for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
HScope Andorid App Summary
The HScope is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the HScope is MartinLoren. The current version of HScope is 2.3.9 with a total user count of 116546 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Sep 1, 2022 was the last date the HScope was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download HScope For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the HScope on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the HScope to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for HScope. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the HScope on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the HScope on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||HScope On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HScope App Overview and Details
Make your USB Oscilloscope portable with this App.
List of supported oscilloscopes on the website. Some:
– HS10X, HS402 DIY Oscilloscopes
– Loto OSC482, OSC802, OSCA02
– Hantek 6022BE/BL
– SainSmart DDS120 / Rocktech BM102
– Voltcraft DSO2020
– ARMFLY AX-Pro
– Hantek PSO2020
– Hantek 1008
– Hantek iDSO1070 / Saluki MO1072
– Instrustar ISDS205A
– Owon VDS1022
– Microphone input
Check out the Website for more info.
Unofficial App for USB oscilloscopes. The author decline any responsibility or liability for any damage, problem or analysis error resulting from the usage of this software.
PAY ATTENTION: it requires USB OTG support on your phone and one of the listed oscilloscopes. Check the developer website (down) for more info.
BETA VERSION: For joining to the Beta Test follow this activation link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.martinloren.hscope
Features of HScope for PC
– oscilloscope support for HS10X, HS402, Loto OSC482, OSC802, OSCA02, Hantek 6022BE/BL, SainSmart DDS120 / Rocktech BM102, Voltcraft DSO2020, ARMFLY AX-Pro, Hantek PSO2020, Hantek 1008, Hantek iDSO1070 / Saluki MO1072, Instrustar ISDS205A, Owon VDS1022, and Microphone input
– Android beta testing program
Whats New In this HScope?
HScope is a powerful application that provides users with a variety of features for analyzing and managing their health data. The application makes it easy for users to track their health and wellness goals, and provides them with the tools they need to improve their health. HScope is a valuable tool for anyone interested in improving their health and wellness.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the HScope on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This HScope to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HScope and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the HScope. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HScope.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.