Hungry Fish is an iPhone game developed by Danish game developer Playdead. The player controls a small fish whose objective is to eat smaller fish to grow in size while avoiding larger fish. The game has a minimalist graphics style and features ambient music.
The technical specifications of the Hungry Fish for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Hungry Fish Andorid App Summary
Hungry Fish was developed by GameYey and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Hungry Fish from Google Play store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Hungry Fish is 1.4 on Play store with total users of 70866. The Hungry Fish app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Hungry Fish is Jul 26, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Hungry Fish on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Hungry Fish App Overview and Details
Help the hungry fish to grow and dominate the ocean
Now available for free on google play!
Once upon a time there was a little shark, and he was so hungry! He wants to satisfy his hunger by eating all the fish in the ocean, but the sea is vast place with many big scary monster fish.
He wants to grow so he can eat them all!
Eat as many fish as you can! and grow bigger.
3 depths, online high-scores, lots of fun.
Features of Hungry Fish for PC
1. Help the little shark grow and dominate the ocean by eating all the fish.
2. The game is now available for free on Google Play.
3. Play in three different depths and try to achieve the highest online score.
4. Be careful of the big, scary monster fish that inhabit the ocean.
5. Eat as many fish as you can and grow bigger in order to dominate the sea.
6. Try to get three stars on each level.
7. Compete with your friends for the highest score.
8. Enjoy hours of fun and excitement while playing this addicting game.
9. Get immersed in the beautiful and colorful underwater world.
10. Play anytime, anywhere and on any device.
How To Install & Download Hungry Fish For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Hungry Fish for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Hungry Fish.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Hungry Fish on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Hungry Fish and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Hungry Fish on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Hungry Fish On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Hungry Fish?
The Hungry Fish is back!
Hungry Fish is the perfect application for people who are always on the go. It is a convenient and easy to use application that allows users to find the best restaurants in their area. Hungry Fish is also great for people who want to find new and exciting restaurants to try.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Hungry Fish on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Hungry Fish to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hungry Fish and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hungry Fish. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hungry Fish.