I got Worms is an upcoming game for the iPhone and iPad. In the game, you play as a worm, and your goal is to eat as many apples as you can. The game features realistic physics, and you can use your finger to control your worm.
In this article, we will show you how to download I got Worms For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at I got Worms technical specifications first.
I got Worms Andorid App Summary
VdH is the developer of this I got Worms application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 842555+ users of this app. The I got Worms app rating is currently 1.015.
It was last updated on Mar 8, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of I got Worms for PC
1. Farm worms by feeding them fruit.
2. Sell worms to make money.
3. Use the money to upgrade your farm or buy more valuable worms.
4. Earn Achievements and discover secrets.
5. Contact the developers for support or suggestions.
6. Play the game passively and earn money even when you’re not playing.
7. Take advantage of the 200+ Achievements to further your progress.
8. Discover and unlock secrets to improve your farm.
9. Tweet about your progress on the game.
10. Play on Reddit for community support.
|App Name:||I got Worms On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 8, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download I got Worms For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the I got Worms on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install I got Worms on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theI got Worms in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the I got Worms on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, I got Worms running on your computer.
I got Worms App Overview and Details
I got Worms
You start with a little Worm and feed it some fruits. When it can’t get any bigger or it is in danger of self-harm it will be sold. Now you can improve your Worms by purchasing Upgrades or you buy even more valuable Worms to sell. The choice is yours!
You will continue to create and sell Worms even if you are not actually playing the game! The farm is working day and night. Make sure to stop by from time to time so you can maximize your income!
Earn Achievements and discover secrets
Over 200 Achievements are waiting to be unlocked, some of them only available to the best and most skilled worm farmers.
After a while you may even discover and earn secrets to further improve your farm. Keep your eyes open!
Question? Suggestions? Bugs? Contact us!
E-Mail: [email protected]
Whats New In this I got Worms?
-The starting boost was way too short
-A hard reset would show a wrong time
I Got Worms is a great application that can be used for a variety of reasons. I found it to be helpful for tracking my workouts and seeing how I progressed over time. I also liked the ability to see how many calories I burned during each workout. Overall, I Got Worms is a great application that is easy to use and provides a lot of helpful information.
This concludes our article on I got Worms Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or I got Worms for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This I got Worms to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for I got Worms and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the I got Worms. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the I got Worms.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.