A machinist is a skilled tradesman who uses machine tools to fabricate or modify parts. Machinists are employed in a wide variety of manufacturing and engineering environments.
The latest I.T.I. Machinist for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
I.T.I. Machinist Andorid App Summary
Singh Studios has developed the I.T.I. Machinist for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, I.T.I. Machinist has got over 25539+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6
The latest update of I.T.I. Machinist is Jun 7, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
I.T.I. Machinist App Overview and Details
I.T.I. Machinist is a practice application for I.T.I. Machinists. It contains some multiple choice questions and answers of trade theory. It Contains 4 Semesters. Students can practice with this app on the go.
Features of I.T.I. Machinist for PC
1. Contains multiple choice questions and answers of trade theory.
2. Contains 4 Semesters.
3. Students can practice with this app on the go.
Install “I.T.I. Machinist” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the I.T.I. Machinist on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the I.T.I. Machinist app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install I.T.I. Machinist.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||I.T.I. Machinist On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Singh Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this I.T.I. Machinist?
I.T.I. Machinist is a great application for machinists of all levels of experience. The lessons are easy to follow and the practice problems are a great way to test your knowledge. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their machining skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the I.T.I. Machinist for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This I.T.I. Machinist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for I.T.I. Machinist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the I.T.I. Machinist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the I.T.I. Machinist.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.