iCent is a revolutionary new way to use your iPhone. With iCent, you can use your iPhone without ever having to look at it. Simply speak to iCent and it will take care of everything for you. iCent understands natural language and can handle complex tasks with ease. Need to make a call? No problem. Want to check your email? Easy. iCent can do it all.
In this article, we will show you how to download iCent For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at iCent technical specifications first.
iCent Andorid App Summary
Neel-Tech, Inc. is the developer of this iCent application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 134556+ users of this app. The iCent app rating is currently 9.2.0.
It was last updated on Sep 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iCent for PC
– Multilingual hub for information delivery
– Communication management
– User engagement
– Support services
– Pocket guide
– One stop shop
– Workplace or campus reservation
– Appointment booking
– Document submission
– COVID safe processes
– About the institution
– Pre-arrival checklist
– Necessary immigration information
– Interactive campus, location and community maps
– Health & safety
– Local transportation
– Important dates
– Social clubs
– Post-arrival checklist
– “How to’s” including banking, shopping, etc.
– Collect passport/visa/study/work permits and auto-populate expiry dates and reminders
|App Name:||iCent On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Neel-Tech, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download iCent For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iCent on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iCent and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iCent andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iCent App Overview and Details
iCent abbreviated after International Centre or Information Centre is a multilingual hub for information delivery, communication management, user engagement and support services. In the palm of users hands, iCent app is a pocket guide and one stop shop.
* workplace or campus reservation
* appointment booking
* document submission
* COVID safe processes
* about the institution
* a pre-arrival checklist
* necessary immigration information
* interactive campus, location and community maps
* health & safety
* local transportation
* important dates (added to user calendar)
* social clubs
* post-arrival checklist
* “how to’s” including banking, shopping, etc. with corresponding Google maps
* collect passport/visa/study/work permits and auto-populate expiry dates and reminders.
Whats New In this iCent?
* Introducing Workflow module
The iCent application is a great way to keep track of your expenses and make sure you are within your budget. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep track of their spending.
This concludes our article on iCent Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or iCent for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This iCent to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iCent and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the iCent. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iCent.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.