Imaging Edge Mobile is a powerful and intuitive mobile app that gives you the power to unleash your creative potential. With a simple and elegant user interface, Imaging Edge Mobile provides you with the flexibility to shoot, edit, and share your photos and videos with ease.
In this article, we will show you how to download Imaging Edge Mobile For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Imaging Edge Mobile technical specifications first.
Imaging Edge Mobile Andorid App Summary
Sony Corporation is the developer of this Imaging Edge Mobile application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 16820864+ users of this app. The Imaging Edge Mobile app rating is currently 7.7.0.
It was last updated on Jul 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Imaging Edge Mobile for PC
smartphone to the captured image using the “Location Information” function in the PlayMemories Home application.
– When viewing images on a map, you can see the location where the images were captured.
– The location information can be used for sorting images or making slide shows.
1. Transfer images from a camera to a smartphone
2. Remote shooting of a camera using a smartphone
3. Record location information
4. View and transfer images in your camera from your smartphone
5. After transferring, immediately share your high quality images on social networks or through email
6. Capture photos/videos remotely while checking the live view of a camera on a smartphone
7. The location information acquired by the smartphone can be added to the captured image in your camera
8. Even with cameras that do not have a location information linkage function, it is possible to add location information acquired by your smartphone to the captured image
9. When viewing images on a map, you can see the location where the images were captured
10. The location information can be used for sorting images or making slide shows.
|App Name:||Imaging Edge Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sony Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Imaging Edge Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Imaging Edge Mobile on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Imaging Edge Mobile and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Imaging Edge Mobile andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Imaging Edge Mobile App Overview and Details
Imaging Edge Mobile allows images/videos to be transferred to a smartphone/tablet, enables remote shooting, and provides location information to images captured by a camera.
■ Transfer images from a camera to a smartphone
– You can transfer images/videos.
– The selection and transfer of images after shooting are no longer needed as the automatic background transfer function allows images to be transferred to a smartphone as they are captured. *1
– High bit rate video files including 4K can be transferred. *2
– You can view and transfer images in your camera from your smartphone even when the camera is turned off. *2
– After transferring, you can immediately share your high quality images on social networks or through email.
*1 See here for supported cameras. Files are imported in 2MP size when using this function.
*2 See here for supported cameras. Availability of video transfer and playback varies depending on smartphone in use.
■ Remote shooting of a camera using a smartphone
– You can capture photos/videos remotely while checking the live view of a camera on a smartphone. *3
This is convenient for capturing night views or water flowing scenes which need long-exposure, or macro shooting in which you need to avoid to directly touch the camera.
*3 Models that support PlayMemories Camera Apps can use this feature by installing “Smart Remote Control” (in-camera app) on your camera in advance.
■ Record location information
– With cameras that have a location information linkage function, the location information acquired by the smartphone can be added to the captured image in your camera.
For supported models and detailed operation methods, see the support page below.
– Even with cameras that do not have a location information linkage function, it is possible to add location information acquired by your smartphone to the photos saved on your smartphone during remote shooting.
■Save and Apply Settings
– You can save up to 20 camera settings in Imaging Edge Mobile.
You can also apply a saved setting to a camera. *4
*4 See here for supported cameras. Save and Apply Settings are supported only for cameras with the same model name.
– Supported operating systems: Android 7.0 to 12.0
– This app is not guaranteed to work with all smartphones/tablets.
– Features/Functions available for this app vary depending on the camera you are using.
– For supported models and information on features/functions, see the support page below.
Whats New In this Imaging Edge Mobile?
Supports ILME-FX3 System Software Update Ver. 2.00.
– Stores the initial pairing of the app with your camera so that you can transfer images or perform remote shooting by simply operating the app when you start it subsequently.
– Supports remote shooting in a new log shooting mode, such as Cine EI mode.
– Supports remote shooting in flexible exposure mode.
Sony’s Imaging Edge Mobile application is a powerful photo editing tool that allows users to enhance their photos with a variety of filters and effects. The app is easy to use and provides a wide range of options for customizing your photos. The results can be stunning, and the app is a great way to show off your photography skills.
This concludes our article on Imaging Edge Mobile Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Imaging Edge Mobile for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Imaging Edge Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Imaging Edge Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Imaging Edge Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Imaging Edge Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.