Butterflies are one of the most beautiful creatures on this earth. They come in all shapes and sizes and can be found in almost all parts of the world. India is home to many different species of butterflies, some of which are endemic to the country. These brightly coloured creatures are a joy to watch and their aerial antics are a delight to behold.
Installing and using the Indian Butterflies for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Indian Butterflies Andorid App Summary
NATUREWEB LLP has developed the Indian Butterflies application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Indian Butterflies has over 23945 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of Indian Butterflies is currently 7.0.2.
The latest upstate time of the Indian Butterflies is Aug 31, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Indian Butterflies on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Indian Butterflies App Overview and Details
“Indian Butterflies” app is the only application available on android market which displays butterfly names in regional languages (vernacular names) such as Marathi [मराठी], Bengali [বাংলা], Assamese (অসমীয়া), Malayalam (മലയാളം) and Tamil (தமிழ்). “Indian Butterflies” app works in offline mode and can be moved to SD Card. “Indian Butterflies” app is very easy to use as a “field guide” at butterflying sites as it has various information like butterfly’s wing span, sexual differences, habitat, host plant, interesting facts, flight period, etc. captured for each butterfly. In addition to this, the app allows to create checklists (offline) to capture on-the-field observation with export to CSV feature.
“Indian Butterflies” app as name suggests – covers most of the common species of butterflies & moths found in India. The application is in sync with our own butterfly repository and hence includes the butterflies which you will find in our website @ https://www.natureweb.net
Special thanks to Dr. Raju Kasambe for contributions to this app by providing butterfly photos & information.
Some key features of “Indian Butterflies” app include:
1. List of butterfly names in Marathi [मराठी], Bengali [বাংলা], Assamese (অসমীয়া), Malayalam [മലയാളം] and Tamil [தமிழ்]
2. Butterfly categorization for easy navigation
3. Searchable List of butterflies.
4. List of State Butterflies of India
5. Butterfly Details screen with photo gallery – use floating button to view photo gallery and YouTube video link (if available)
6. Desktop widget showing random butterfly profile. Click on widget to open butterfly details screen.
7. Desktop widget showing random butterfly photo. Click on widget to open butterfly details screen.
8. Settings screen allows user to configure search field (butterfly name or alternate butterfly names or scientific name) for list of butterflies and regional language to be displayed in random butterfly profile widget.
9. Includes interesting facts about butterflies, displayed as notifications.
10. Ability to create checklists for capturing on-the-field observations.
11. Ability to sign-in as TNW user so that you can save your checklists and favorites on our server.
“Indian Butterflies” app also offers search based on Marathi [मराठी], Bengali [বাংলা], Assamese (অসমীয়া), Malayalam [മലയാളം] and Tamil [தமிழ்] names. In addition to list of vernacular names; the application also has a quiz that gives you an opportunity to find out how many butterflies you know with their names and increase your knowledge about butterflies.
“Random Butterfly” desktop widget comes very handy as it displays “Butterfly Profile” on home screen. The butterfly displayed in widget is randomly selected from the “Indian Butterflies” app butterfly collection. NOTE: This feature does NOT work when the application is moved SD Card.
“Random Butterfly Photo” desktop widget displays Butterfly Photo on home screen. The butterfly photo displayed in widget is randomly selected from the “Indian Butterflies” app butterfly collection. NOTE: This feature does NOT work when the application is moved SD Card.
Finally, stay tuned to the application; we are adding more and more butterflies to the application.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please feedback us at:
Features of Indian Butterflies for PC
9. Checklist creation with options to add photo, date, location, vernacular name and scientific name.
10. Export checklist as CSV (comma separated values) file.
|App Name:||Indian Butterflies On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NATUREWEB LLP|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Indian Butterflies On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Indian Butterflies on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Indian Butterflies. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Indian Butterflies, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Indian Butterflies?
1. Bug fixes
Butterflies play an important role in the life of an Indian. They are symbols of transformation, hope, and new beginnings. They are also messengers of change. For centuries, people in India have been fascinated by these beautiful creatures and have used them in their art, mythology, and folklore. Indian Butterflies is an application that celebrates these amazing creatures and their importance in Indian culture.
Did the guide help you download and install the Indian Butterflies for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Indian Butterflies, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Indian Butterflies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Indian Butterflies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Indian Butterflies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Indian Butterflies.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.