InterVoip is a web-based application that allows users to make cheap international calls. Calls to other InterVoip users are free, and calls to landlines and mobiles are very cheap. InterVoip is available in over 50 countries, and there are no subscription fees or setup costs.
The latest InterVoip cheap calls for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
InterVoip cheap calls Andorid App Summary
Finarea has developed the InterVoip cheap calls for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, InterVoip cheap calls has got over 104657+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 8.38
The latest update of InterVoip cheap calls is Apr 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
InterVoip cheap calls App Overview and Details
Using InterVoip reduces you phone bill drastically. It’s an easy and safe alternative to your regular phone provider.
1) Download our app on your phone, Windows PC or Mac.
2) Create an account.
3) Buy credit and enjoy calling at cheaper rates than your regular service can offer.
We offer :
– Text messaging (SMS)
– National / international calls through VOIP and local access numbers (for those times when you have a bad internet connection).
– The option to become a reseller our credit.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Features of InterVoip cheap calls for PC
1. InterVoip offers cheaper rates than regular phone service.
2. Create an account to get started.
3. Buy credit and start calling.
4. Text messaging is available.
5. National and international calls are available.
6. Local access numbers are available.
7. The option to become a reseller is available.
8. 911 emergency services may be affected.
9. The app can be used as a default dialer.
10. InterVoip is easy and safe to use.
Install “InterVoip cheap calls” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing InterVoip cheap calls on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install InterVoip cheap calls on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type InterVoip cheap calls and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the InterVoip cheap calls as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||InterVoip cheap calls On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this InterVoip cheap calls?
Several bugfixes and improvements.
If you encounter any problem please contact us via email: [email protected]
Overall, InterVoip is a great application for making cheap calls. The sound quality is excellent, and the app is easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to make calls on a budget.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the InterVoip cheap calls for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This InterVoip cheap calls to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for InterVoip cheap calls and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the InterVoip cheap calls. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the InterVoip cheap calls.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.