An IQ Test is a tool used to measure intelligence. The Raven Matrices is a popular form of IQ Test. It consists of a series of puzzles that measure a person’s ability to think logically and solve problems.
This article is all about helping you get to know the IQ Test: Raven Matrices for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download IQ Test: Raven Matrices For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the IQ Test: Raven Matrices on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the IQ Test: Raven Matrices using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for IQ Test: Raven Matrices so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the IQ Test: Raven Matrices on your computer.
|App Name:||IQ Test: Raven Matrices On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||onebit puzzles|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
IQ Test: Raven Matrices Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the IQ Test: Raven Matrices in the Puzzle category. You can download and install IQ Test: Raven Matrices on your Android phone from there. onebit puzzles is the developer of IQ Test: Raven Matrices who made this app.
2.1.7 is the latest version of IQ Test: Raven Matrices that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 27911. Plus, you’ll see that IQ Test: Raven Matrices has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of IQ Test: Raven Matrices, which is Dec 5, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install IQ Test: Raven Matrices on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of IQ Test: Raven Matrices for PC
1. Raven’s Progressive Matrices is a measure of fluid intelligence.
2. It is made of multiple choice questions, listed in order of difficulty.
3. This format is designed to measure the test taker’s reasoning ability.
4. The app doesn’t need the internet.
5. For each level you pass you will receive coins that you can use to buy helps in case you get stuck in some matrix.
6. As you progress you will be shown the IQ (intelligence quotient) level you have reached.
7. The AI that builds the matrices is called Ravenix.
8. You will have to pass the levels by solving Raven’s progressive matrices.
9. At each level the difficulty will increase.
10. Log in every day to receive daily bonus coins!
IQ Test: Raven Matrices App Overview and Details
Train and test your intelligence!
What is a Raven IQ Test?
Raven’s Progressive Matrices is a nonverbal group test used in measuring abstract reasoning and regarded as a non-verbal estimate of fluid intelligence.
It is the most common and popular test administered to groups ranging from 5-year-olds to the elderly. It is made of multiple choice questions, listed in order of difficulty.
This format is designed to measure the test taker’s reasoning ability, the eductive (“meaning-making”) component of Spearman’s g (g is often referred to as general intelligence).
🤖 Are you ready to challenge an Artificial Intelligence?
At the base of this application there is an Artificial Intelligence system, called Ravenix, that generates millions of Raven’s matrices, with increasing difficulty.
During your games you will always see new patterns, so it is not the classic IQ Test consisting of a fixed and repetitive number of questions.
Can you beat the AI?
How does the app work?
– You will have to pass the levels by solving Raven’s progressive matrices.
– At each level the difficulty will increase.
– For each level you pass you will receive coins that you can use to buy helps in case you get stuck in some matrix.
– As you progress you will be shown the IQ (intelligence quotient) level you have reached.
– The app doesn’t need the internet.
– 🔥 Bonus: Log in every day to receive daily bonus coins!
(If you want to know more about the AI that builds the matrices contact me and I will give you more details!)
Whats New In this IQ Test: Raven Matrices?
– Bug fixes;
– System upgrade;
The Raven Matrices are a non-verbal intelligence test that measure reasoning ability and problem solving skills. They are used to identify intellectual giftedness and to screen for learning disabilities. The test is composed of a series of geometric designs, each of which has a specific rule or pattern that must be solved. The Raven Matrices are considered to be one of the most accurate measures of intelligence and are often used in research studies.
That’s it! That’s how you download IQ Test: Raven Matrices on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This IQ Test: Raven Matrices to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IQ Test: Raven Matrices and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the IQ Test: Raven Matrices. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IQ Test: Raven Matrices.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.