IRCCloud is a cloud-based IRC client that lets you connect to IRC networks from anywhere in the world. It features a built-in IRC server that lets you easily connect to your favorite IRC networks, and it also includes a web-based interface that lets you connect to IRC networks from your web browser.
So, you want to download the IRCCloud for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
IRCCloud Andorid App Summary
The IRCCloud is listed under the Communication category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the IRCCloud is IRCCloud Ltd. The current version of IRCCloud is 4.28.1 with a total user count of 184175 and an overall user rating of 3.6.
Jun 10, 2022 was the last date the IRCCloud was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download IRCCloud For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the IRCCloud on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the IRCCloud to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for IRCCloud. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the IRCCloud on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the IRCCloud on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||IRCCloud On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IRCCloud Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
IRCCloud App Overview and Details
• Stay connected when you’re on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share files straight from your device.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on [email protected] or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Features of IRCCloud for PC
1. Stay connected when you’re on the move – IRCCloud keeps your IRC connection running on our servers, so you don’t need constant data access.
2. Sync your chat history to the cloud – so you can catch up at your leisure.
3. Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
4. Upload and share files straight from your device.
5. Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app.
6. Email us on [email protected] or find us on Twitter @irccloud for support.
7. Use IRCCloud on your computer, phone or tablet.
8. Connect to any IRC network, from Freenode to OFTC.
9. Store your favourite servers and chat rooms for easy access.
10. Use IRCCloud’s powerful search to find the conversation you’re looking for.
Whats New In this IRCCloud?
• Stability improvements and minor fixes
IRCCloud is a fantastic application that allows for seamless communication between users. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an ideal choice for users who rely on IRC for communication. The developers are constantly updating the application and adding new features, which is great for users who want the latest and greatest. Overall, IRCCloud is an excellent application that provides a great user experience.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the IRCCloud on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This IRCCloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IRCCloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the IRCCloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IRCCloud.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.