The iVMS-4500 HD is a mobile app that allows users to view and manage live and recorded video from surveillance cameras. The app can be used to view video from cameras installed in public places, businesses, or homes. The iVMS-4500 HD also allows users to control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, allowing them to adjust the angle and focus of the camera.
This article is all about helping you get to know the iVMS-4500 HD for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install iVMS-4500 HD For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the iVMS-4500 HD for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the iVMS-4500 HD.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for iVMS-4500 HD on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the iVMS-4500 HD and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the iVMS-4500 HD on your computer right away.
|App Name:||iVMS-4500 HD On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HIKVISION HQ|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2018|
|Get it On:|
iVMS-4500 HD Andorid App Summary
The iVMS-4500 HD was developed by the popular developer agency named HIKVISION HQ. They have the iVMS-4500 HD in the Video Players & Editors category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5835631 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With iVMS-4500 HD latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 10, 2018 was the last date the iVMS-4500 HD was updated with new features. If you want to use the iVMS-4500 HD on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the iVMS-4500 HD using the emulator later on.
iVMS-4500 HD App Overview and Details
iVMS-4500 (Android Tablet) mobile client software, which is designed for Android Tablet on the basis of Android OS (Version 3.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your Android Tablet, you are able to log on to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1. Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
2. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Features of iVMS-4500 HD for PC
1. The mobile client software is designed for Android Tablets that run on the Android OS Version 3.0 or higher.
2. With the software installed on your Android Tablet, you can remotely monitor live video from embedded DVRs, NVRs, network cameras, network speed domes, and encoders via a wireless network.
3. You can also playback recorded files, control alarm outputs, and realize PTZ control with the Android Tablet.
4. If there is no public IP available for the device, the Tablet can be accessed by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of your router.
5. Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
6. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to your local ISP.
Whats New In this iVMS-4500 HD?
Support new devices.
The iVMS-4500 HD application is a comprehensive video management software that enables users to manage and monitor video surveillance systems in real-time. It provides a variety of features and functions, such as live monitoring, playback, recording, and event management, that allow users to effectively manage their video surveillance systems. Overall, the iVMS-4500 HD application is a powerful and user-friendly video management software that is essential for managing video surveillance systems.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the iVMS-4500 HD of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This iVMS-4500 HD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iVMS-4500 HD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the iVMS-4500 HD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iVMS-4500 HD.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.