JioFi Router is a device that helps you to connect to the internet wirelessly. It comes with a built-in battery and also supports USB charging. You can use it to connect up to 10 devices simultaneously. The router is easy to set up and provides fast and reliable internet connection.
So, you want to download the JioFi Router for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
JioFi Router Andorid App Summary
The JioFi Router is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the JioFi Router is Pocket Solutions Ltd. The current version of JioFi Router is 1.1.4 with a total user count of 5375 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Sep 21, 2018 was the last date the JioFi Router was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download JioFi Router For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the JioFi Router on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the JioFi Router to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for JioFi Router. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the JioFi Router on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the JioFi Router on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||JioFi Router On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pocket Solutions Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 21, 2018|
|Get it On:|
JioFi Router App Overview and Details
This app shows Jiofi Hotspot info in detail.
JioHotspot Admin manages your Jiofi.
This is a good app to change password of your device, manage connected user and more.
-Displays Battery percentage of the Jiofi HotSpot.
-Cloud Storage settings.
-connection upload and download speeds
-connected users. (JioFi 2)
-Block devices from connecting or allow only certain devices to connect(JioFi 2)
1- Login Panel With Save Username and Password
2- Users can change password and network SSID easily with the click of a button.
3- Login to the Administration Account
Tags – JioFiHotspot Admin for jio,JioFi,JioFiHotspot Admin
“Under development for better performance”
Features of JioFi Router for PC
1. Shows Battery percentage of the Jiofi Hotspot
2. Signal Status
3. Battery Status
4. Connection Time
5. LAN Info
6. System Performance
7. Cloud Storage settings
8. connection upload and download speeds
9. connected users
10. Block devices from connecting or allow only certain devices to connect
Whats New In this JioFi Router?
The JioFi Router is a great device that has many features and applications. It is a great device for people who are looking for a fast and reliable internet connection. The device is also very easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface. The JioFi Router is a great device for people who are looking for a fast and reliable internet connection. The device is also very easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the JioFi Router on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This JioFi Router to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JioFi Router and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the JioFi Router. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JioFi Router.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.