Reliance Jio has come up with a new product called JioMeet. It is a video conferencing app that lets you have a face-to-face conversation with your friends and family. The app is simple to use and lets you make voice and video calls for free. You can also share photos and videos with your friends during the call. JioMeet is available for Android and iOS devices.
So, you want to download the JioMeet for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
JioMeet Andorid App Summary
The JioMeet is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the JioMeet is Jio Platforms Limited. The current version of JioMeet is 220.127.116.11 with a total user count of 7217849 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Aug 17, 2022 was the last date the JioMeet was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download JioMeet For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the JioMeet on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the JioMeet to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for JioMeet. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the JioMeet on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the JioMeet on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||JioMeet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jio Platforms Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JioMeet App Overview and Details
JioMeet is made in India free video-conferencing application. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
Download JioMeet for Windows and macOS from https://jiomeetpro.jio.com/
• Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
• Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
• Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
• Active Speaker view layout
• Unlimited Meetings per day
• Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
• Each meeting is password protected
• Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
• Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
• Share Screen and start collaborating
• Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
• Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
• Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
• Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on the call
• Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
We would love to hear from you. You can share your feedback with us on our Google play store page feedback section or write to us at [email protected]
Features of JioMeet for PC
1. HD Audio and Video quality
2. Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
3. Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
4. Active Speaker view layout
5. Unlimited Meetings per day
6. Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24 hrs
7. Each meeting is password protected
8. Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
9. Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
10.Share Screen and start collaborating
Whats New In this JioMeet?
* Noise Suppression – We have come up with a noise suppression filter which will enhance and improve the audio quality inside your meetings.
* Bug Fixes – There are other bug fixes and enhancements included with this update!
Since its inception in 2016, the JioMeet application has become a popular choice for video conferencing among businesses of all sizes. The app is easy to use and provides high-quality video conferencing for a fraction of the cost of traditional conferencing solutions. JioMeet is the perfect solution for businesses that need to conduct remote meetings with team members, clients, or customers.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the JioMeet on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This JioMeet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JioMeet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the JioMeet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JioMeet.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.